Deleted
    Just play silver or gold and hover about behind people until they drop, then just revive them. Not the best way to get it, but it seems to work for the people that do it to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You people cheese ME3, hiding behind those chesthighwalls like you are waldo then complain its too easy, now you complain about hiding in the box?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You people cheese ME3, hiding behind those chesthighwalls like you are waldo then complain its too easy, now you complain about hiding in the box?
    Banshee's can't grab you there, they all had reegars and the non-volus both had grenades to spam...
    On wave 6 it was eliminate, I rocketed the first one, forcing it to trigger ravagers for the rest, they still hid about 10ft from the box on the other side of the map with no enemies around while I was soloing it.
    Wave 10, they all die trying to either camp the box long enough to just run there or died running there (I dunno, was too busy kiting around)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested in how long you could last without taking cover on the higher difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I'm interested in how long you could last without taking cover on the higher difficulties.
    Right Hand Advantage; proper kiting. If you take advantage of spawns/pathing/right hand you can technically solo platinum without cover.

Also it's 5; just play as a Volus or something and focus on reviving the people that are gonna cry that you don't score high enough.
    Last edited by Alsonia; 2013-01-19 at 12:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Depends on how fast you kill them.
    I like how Bioware keeps updating the MP maps to make them seem bigger, more... real.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-01-19 at 01:17 AM.

Deleted

I was too busy focusing on the thread with the guy saying that the Valkyrie has too much recoil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    I was too busy focusing on the thread with the guy saying that the Valkyrie has too much recoil.
    It does NO DAMAGE.
    Recoil is irrelevant lol

It does NO DAMAGE.
    Recoil is irrelevant lol
    Harrier is my baby, nothing else matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    Harrier is my baby, nothing else matters.
    Wraith/Hurricane/Black Widow atm
    Want more ranks on the latter 2, Wraith is X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I like my box. Therefore, no.
    If I'm not supposed to hide inside a safe box, then it shouldn't be there... won't even start with the ammo pack inside it.
    It's eaassssyyyyy farm for me ~ love it.
    I knew you couldnt do Silver+ without cheating.

Deleted
    Never looked at Vorcha with much love before today, unlocked the sentinel and just using the flamer for everything, so far they make Cerberus a breeze, only doing it on gold though, nothing too hard. Carves through all their special units like butter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew you couldnt do Silver+ without cheating.
    That is like saying anything but Avenger is cheating. Its a tool just like all the other abilities, weapons, and stuff we have to use.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That is like saying anything but Avenger is cheating. Its a tool just like all the other abilities, weapons, and stuff we have to use.
    Still the ignorant scum as always.

We're been over this before. Please refrain from insults.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-01-19 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    When 95% of platinum matches are Rio/Reaper then no, it's not just another tool, it needs to be fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    When 95% of platinum matches are Rio/Reaper then no, it's not just another tool, it needs to be fixed.
    Host your own then and your issue is solved. It just a tool, and isn't a higher priority then over powered weapons and kits. It isn't cheating to head in a box and create a choke point, just as it isn't cheating for certain kits to use certain weapons that make them super powerful. Whats next saying an infiltrator that can cloak is cheating because it avoids enemies?

Using terrain to your advantage certainly is a tool of the game. The whole point of Multiplayer is to use the terrain and control the enemy. This is why old Fire base white geth gold worked so well. Because it gave you an easy way of controlling the battlefield and removing the possibility of flanking. While hiding in a box is a little extreme it is still using the terrain to your advantage.

After all if Reapers wouldn't their banshee's to fit everywhere they wouldn't have made them 10 feet tall and just left them the normal Asari size.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Actually tested that myself today, joined a random game, got Rio/Reapers on plat, first thing anyone did when a banshee/brute appeared was run into that container. Personally was my first platinum match and I got threw off so much by Geth appearing with Reapers that I just fell over time and time again, did force them out of the box to get their medals though.

Deleted
    Host your own then and your issue is solved. It just a tool, and isn't a higher priority then over powered weapons and kits. It isn't cheating to head in a box and create a choke point, just as it isn't cheating for certain kits to use certain weapons that make them super powerful. Whats next saying an infiltrator that can cloak is cheating because it avoids enemies?

Using terrain to your advantage certainly is a tool of the game. The whole point of Multiplayer is to use the terrain and control the enemy. This is why old Fire base white geth gold worked so well. Because it gave you an easy way of controlling the battlefield and removing the possibility of flanking. While hiding in a box is a little extreme it is still using the terrain to your advantage.

After all if Reapers wouldn't their banshee's to fit everywhere they wouldn't have made them 10 feet tall and just left them the normal Asari size.
    So is hiding out on the ledge in Hydra legit too? I mean that's map control.
    I can't host my own, my upload is garbage.
    It's not just creating a choke point, you're immune to boss insta-kill moves so that eliminates them as a threat if you have a volus and taking huge amounts of pressure off without, FBW/G/G only worked with geth because everything other than Primes were grabbable, it didn't totally remove enemy mechanics from the game.
    Banshee's might have problems grabbing on stairs too, but at least there you're exposed and without an ammo crate...
    There's not really any truly overpowered weapons (except striker... but not seen any missile glitchers on PC). Harrier might do a load of damage but you'll spend half the game scrounging for ammo.

Deleted
    Just a question but, is there anyone that plays on the PC? Don't mind what difficulty you play on, just interested in playing with someone at some point for a couple of games. None of my friends bothered with the Mass Effect series for one reason or another, so just been running with pugs all the time.