Meh, I think a "Shepard lives DLC" would fit. Plenty of space magic to go around already, might as well make use of it
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Would still only be pertinent to 1/3 of the original game's results. Making a DLC that exclusive is generally not a good business.

No, no more ending DLC. I want the next one to be a great mission with a great story and character development. I'm absolutely sick of hearing about the ending and how we should have dlc for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Would still only be pertinent to 1/3 of the original game's results. Making a DLC that exclusive is generally not a good business.
    Just use more space magic so it fits all endings!
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

I have a question. Is there anyway in the multiplayer to do significant damage with guns? I mean my biotic detonations can 2 shot most enemies but it takes forever to take out the bigger units on my soldier. Is it just that my weapon isnt strong enough? I havent played in a long time so i dont have many new weapons but i just wanna know if its a lost cause trying to do the majority of my damage with an assault rifle type gun while using adrenaline.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I have a question. Is there anyway in the multiplayer to do significant damage with guns? I mean my biotic detonations can 2 shot most enemies but it takes forever to take out the bigger units on my soldier. Is it just that my weapon isnt strong enough? I havent played in a long time so i dont have many new weapons but i just wanna know if its a lost cause trying to do the majority of my damage with an assault rifle type gun while using adrenaline.

Human soldier? What gun are you using and what is your build?

Try Harrier/Particle Rifle/Typhoon + Revenant with AP ammo or mod and Mattock
    Higher difficulties also greatly increase their hp, lowering the feectiveness of BE.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Try Harrier/Particle Rifle/Typhoon + Revenant with AP ammo or mod and Mattock
    Higher difficulties also greatly increase their hp, lowering the feectiveness of BE.
    He said he doesn't have any of the newer weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    He said he doesn't have any of the newer weapons.
    He doesn't have many new ones, and the Revenant/Mattock aren't new

Ok i have Revenant and Mattock what do u mean by BE?

Biotic Explosions.

How is your Soldier built?

Biotic explosions
    If you have 2 or more players working together they can still shred things but on higher difficulties trying to trigger them solo can be a pain due to cooldowns and exploding other players tech powers/ammo.

Human Soldier, Adreniline rush for damage and duration, Alliance training for weapon damage and headshot damage, and fitness for health and shields. Did concussive shot instead of frag grenade.

Try using:

Adrenaline Rush - Hardening, Duration, Shield Boost
    Frag Grenade - Damage, Bleed Damage, Armour Piercing
    Alliance Training - Weapon Damage, Headshots, Weapon Damage
    Fitness - Durability, Shield Regeneration, Fitness Expert

Use your Mattock.

On Bronze and silver you could also go offensive evo's with Adrenaline rush.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-01-20 at 11:59 PM.

Use Adrenaline to insta-reload too, don't use it at the start of a clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Use Adrenaline to insta-reload too, don't use it at the start of a clip.
    yea i do that

What should i mod my mattock with?

yea i do that

What should i mod my mattock with?
    Depends what difficulty, bronze silver probably best to go with dmg + extended clip for more Adrenaline Rush bullets
    Higher would probably be dmg/armour piercing/clip or rare armour piercing/clip for more wall + guardian shots and less damage reduction on bosses

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I wouldn't expect a new squadmate, it takes a huge amount of time and effort to incorporate them fully into the story. They'd need to have lines for almost every mission, it's a huge undertaking and the mission in the dlc would surely suffer for it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:22 PM ----------

I wouldn't, I pick Control and dislike Destroy. This dlc would be totally wasted on me and I'd be very disappointed. I do not want anymore ending dlc.
    And I can't think of a way to let Shepard survive Blue or Green nor can I think of a way that allows Red to discriminate between Reapers and other synthetics (otherwise I'd pick red all the time.) But hey, BW has better writers than I am so who knows.

Also, pretty happy today, got both Leviathan weapons (Argus and the Raider) out of a pack today!

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    And I can't think of a way to let Shepard survive Blue or Green nor can I think of a way that allows Red to discriminate between Reapers and other synthetics (otherwise I'd pick red all the time.) But hey, BW has better writers than I am so who knows.
    Well you could pay Bioware 30 dollars for an in-game YouTube video of the indoctrination theory. Thats about the only way an ending would work for all of the choices or a way around those choices.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."