Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Teaser about upcoming DLC? yes please!

I havent played much mass effect since im doing another sc2 campaign playthrough. Hots comming soon!

The reason this thread is so slow now is because Gravath is banned. They seriously need to stop banning him all the time.
    Yeah I totally feel bad for him to be honest. He just likes to be offensive and use words that some mods here don't like to see.

If you are straight on these boards then the chance for a ban is pretty high. If the mods in here knew me in RL then they would ban me for excessive RL swearing

BTW: Have not played ME3 at all since Omega came out so I am looking forward to another DLC so that there is something to do at last. I'd say they go for an early March release because that would fit with the 1 year anniversary of ME3.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    No official news yet, though the coming DLC may very well be the last since the team had the very last get-together for ME3 the other day.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 01:41 PM ----------

I have never played so many flawless Silver matches before... Hardly anyone is dying.
    I believe that this upcoming SP DLC is gonna be the last big ME3 DLC. The fact that there would be 3 big DLCs for both ME3 and ME2 clearly reinforces this theory.

ME2 had 3 big DLCs namely Lair, Arrival and Overlord. ME3 would have 3 big ones too with Leviathan, Omega and the upcoming.

However this won´t be the last ME3 SP DLC at all. First of all they still need to bring the second half of the Alternative Outfit DLC for the rest of the squad and then I could imagine some small ones like the Armor DLCs ME2 had (Cerberus armor, Inferno Amor ...) and maybe some smaller content DLCs like Firewalker.

I only hope that this final ME3 DLCs manages to put a honorable double bar under Shepard´s story throughout the 3 games and hopefully also under his crew´s and friend´s story.

The fact that every DLC writer is working on that piece only confirms that this is hopefully gonna be amazing and with lots of crew/squad involvement and good story.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-01-24 at 08:37 AM.

Hey everyone, just a heads up that there won't be any balance changes tomorrow. Due to time constraints, balance changes will only occur every second week from now on.

Our next balance update should be the week of January 27th (next week).
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../15654478&lf=8

Deleted
    Zaeed demands INFOS on the next DLC else he´s gonna turn into hulk !!!

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/01/24/operation-ballistic/

Operation BALLISTIC (Jan 25th-27th)

Event Description: Recon has new estimates on the number of Reaper creatures, and the news is dire. Each of you must inflict as many casualties as possible, and we must destroy husk-creation mechanisms like Dragon’s Teeth. If we fail to accomplish this, we will be even more outnumbered in the coming days.

Individual Goal: Earn any gold weapon medal (Assault Rifle/Heavy Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper Rifle/Submachine Gun).

Reward: Commendation Pack
    Well then!

i just bought 1 million worth of equipment packs, gotta love having so much equipment!

I came to think about something. If you hack an atlas on MP does it "grab" an enemy for the insta kill like it does to players?
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

i just bought 1 million worth of equipment packs, gotta love having so much equipment!

I came to think about something. If you hack an atlas on MP does it "grab" an enemy for the insta kill like it does to players?
    Not that I've ever seen.

would be kinda op if it did
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted

Atlas' only grab right after a melee, and because the hack duration is so short on it you're unlikely to ever have it happen.
    Try hacking it right after it goes for a melee on a player?

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Atlas' only grab right after a melee, and because the hack duration is so short on it you're unlikely to ever have it happen.
    Try hacking it right after it goes for a melee on a player?

just tried in a platinum match. Atlas can not be hacked at all with or without shields. All geth units can though.

Did something funny with hack just now. Hacked a pyro at spawn and it completly pwned 2 ravagers.

10+ Year Old Account
    just tried in a platinum match. Atlas can not be hacked at all with or without shields. All geth units can though.

Did something funny with hack just now. Hacked a pyro at spawn and it completly pwned 2 ravagers.
    You had ravagers in a geth match?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    You had ravagers in a geth match?
    Platinum spawns all kinds of enemies, not just your main enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Platinum spawns all kinds of enemies, not just your main enemy.
    Ah, cool. Didn't know that.
    Putin khuliyo

You should try it sometime, its great fun.

Just put on some equipment so it looks like you know what you are doing. Good people should be able to carry you anyway

Deleted
    Yeah when I first saw a platinum tutorial video on youtube I was like "WTH, was that a Phantom?? I thought he plays against Geth??" then after a short while I was like "HELL Banshees?? What kind of sorcery is this??".

Then someone told me that on platinum all kind of extra enemies show up even if you only play against Geth

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 08:57 AM ----------

Regarding the tease Mike Gamble promised us a few days ago:

Chris Priestly

Created about 14 hours ago

IsaacShep wrote...

Any sign of The Tease?

"We're not likely to be talking much about the next DLC till around the middle of next month when the content is better locked. Obviously that could change and be a little earlier or later, but as a rough guideline, mid-Feb or so."

So I am 10000% sure that this DLC will get released at the beginning of March because it is the last DLC which BW Edmonton (the ME creators and developers) EVER do !!

All future DLCs (minor ones) and ME4 will be developed by BW Montreal (they created Omega DLC).

The 1 year anniversary for ME3 is on March 6 for the US and March 9 for the EU so be ready for a brand new DLC by then

Deleted
    Yeah definitely gonna get released in early March/late Feb.

Seems like they are almost done with work and still have a month to polish it

Yay new content for me ... like christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    March is too long of a wait
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    March is too long of a wait
    Well think positive Feb is a short month anyway and it could come late Feb too.

I am looking forward to it nonetheless but I would like it sooner than latter as there really is nothing to do in ME at the moment (at least for me)

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 02:16 PM ----------

Michael Gamble

Report this post
    Quote Link Created about 8 hours ago, Modified about 8 hours ago
    Hey,

Thanks to everyone for the anticipation for what's coming next! The encouragement we read/hear really helps us during crunch mode!

Oh...and have patience Even a small tease can take time to prepare. Rest assured, we're all eager to share some info as soon as we can!
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-01-25 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I earn a gold metal but the mission fails, will it count?

I just tried bronze solo on my geth engineer and got killed on the extraction wave

And what's the best map to solo anyways?
    Putin khuliyo

If I earn a gold metal but the mission fails, will it count?

I just tried bronze solo on my geth engineer and got killed on the extraction wave

And what's the best map to solo anyways?

The challenge states that you need extraction.

firebase giant or firebase white, they are my personal favorites anyway.