Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh I'm not asking her to be extremely bulky. Just a tad toned really. Just makes a bit more sense for a soldier. She doesn't have to be FemJames lol.
    Yeah she looks a bit thin but I doubt that FemShep is not toned especially if you consider that she has cybernetics and jumps around the battlefield all day long.

At least I prefer playing my custom FemSheps over that male ones. Dunno but I actually like it that she looks like a model yet is a N7 soldier

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It was simplifying the sentiment given that Renegade Shepard is a Jerk in a lot of cases in Mass Effect.
    That's what we bash Bioware here for, btw.
    Your explanation still doesn't support a Renegade being unable to do side missions or not being a renegade because he does them.
    I never said Renegade is unable to do them. I said he is unwilling. It's inefficient of him and hardly rational. Unfittting. Unbecoming. Paragonish.
    It is all about the attitude and the reasons why Shepard does things that makes him a Paragon or a Renegade. Going to grissom academy just so he can make out with Jack is Renegade. Going to grissom academy so he can save the children is Paragon.
    'Cept Shepard doesn't know that Jack is there.
    Do I need to remind you of the Renegade dialog option in response to "Grissom Academy needs help!"? It's "We do not have time for that, Grissom Academy is on their own!". Do I need to remind you also that this is a TIMED mission (like most of the side ones). So if you do not do it before current Priority mission - it is failed and that is considered Renegade. You also meet Jack in one of Priority missions later and have to kill her.
    Being a Paragon or Renegade has no bearing on when you would complete Priority missions or how much time you'd spend on side objectives in relation to those priority missions.
    In ME3 it doesn't , we know. That's why we bash it. Because it should.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Seems like that would take forever for pug matches for us non gold/plat players.
    Nah that´s gonna be done pretty fast if you solo Reapers on bronze

In pug´s however it´s gonna be hard. I hardly get any banshee points while playing pug silver as everyone immediately jumps onto spawned banshees and to get the kill on them this way is hard.

Ah im gonna take my Geth Trooper on a nice bronze or silver solo run today

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Fuck that scared me.
    still better than Femshep
    Yeah that picture creeped me out that´s why I posted it here

That´s a FemShep someone suggested on BSN a while back.

Way too many visible VEINS Seriously that veins creep me out even more than the other pic i posted.

I like my custom FemShep (I need to take a screenshot of her when I am at home).
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-15 at 10:50 AM.

i'd say an ideal fem shep would look somethin like lara croft (played by angelina jolie)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i'd say an ideal fem shep would look somethin like lara croft (played by angelina jolie)
    Ew. No, thanks.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2013-02-15 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    I still think that the body shape of FemShep is OK. I mean Miranda, Jack, Kasumi and Ashley aren't bodybuilders either and all have a feminine shape and are thin so yeah.

I would be more worried if FemShep was FemJames or some sort of fat girl

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 01:21 PM ----------

I am still laughing after seeing that picture ... hilarious

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-15 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/9aadd6f72f700f31ecb03b631b78ca0a/tumblr_mgphjmplHE1s1mnlao1_500.jpg[IMG]
    Saw that ages ago... I just wanted to take Garrus' place. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah that´s gonna be done pretty fast if you solo Reapers on bronze

In pug´s however it´s gonna be hard. I hardly get any banshee points while playing pug silver as everyone immediately jumps onto spawned banshees and to get the kill on them this way is hard.

Ah im gonna take my Geth Trooper on a nice bronze or silver solo run today

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 11:43 AM ----------

Yeah that picture creeped me out that´s why I posted it here

That´s a FemShep someone suggested on BSN a while back.

Way too many visible VEINS Seriously that veins creep me out even more than the other pic i posted.

I like my custom FemShep (I need to take a screenshot of her when I am at home).
    Okay that's not quite what I meant lol. It was really that picture that made her arms look like sticks. Again, I don't think she'd need to be this muscular, veiny, Vasquez character. Just a tad thicker.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Do I need to remind you of the Renegade dialog option in response to "Grissom Academy needs help!"? It's "We do not have time for that, Grissom Academy is on their own!".
    You are confusing bottom right answer with this is a renegade option. It isn't a response that requires or earns renegade points because it is just a general dialogue option. It is just a generic "no" answer and isn't anything special or mean anything special. You can be a paragon and choose that option. Also it isn't timed based on the current Priority mission, it is timed based on the Cerberus attack of the Citadel. You have up until that point to complete it. You have two Priority missions in order to complete it.

I never said Renegade is unable to do them. I said he is unwilling. It's inefficient of him and hardly rational. Unfittting. Unbecoming. Paragonish.
    Unfitting, Unbecoming, Paragon, Hardly rational and inefficient are other other ways to say Unable. Just because someone is a Renegade doesn't mean they stop being a Renegade for doing side things. It is the reason why they do those side things that makes them a Renegade and not if they even do them or not. Doing it to save the people is Paragon. Doing it so you have more meat shields later on is Renegade.

It isn't if you do them or not, it is why you do them that determines if an action is Renegade or Paragon. A paragon doesn't have to rescue everyone in order to be a Paragon.

In ME3 it doesn't , we know. That's why we bash it. Because it should.
    Yet you and others weren't simply bashing it, but suggesting ways for the game to function that enforce the current way of it rather then the way you say it should work.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-15 at 06:08 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Ew. No, thanks.
    why wouldnt it be ok if femshep had this bodybuild?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    To bad wow doesn't do stuff like that. Most of my art skills are for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    To bad wow doesn't do stuff like that. Most of my art skills are for that game.
    Yeah I'm kind of surprised that Blizzard doesn't do a whole lot for community involvement. Maybe they do and I haven't seen it, I don't know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of surprised that Blizzard doesn't do a whole lot for community involvement. Maybe they do and I haven't seen it, I don't know.
    They do, just not stuff that ends up in-game because there really isn't a place for in-game non blizzard created work. Blizzard themselves do sometimes reference community work in game (mostly just a npc named after popular community people). As for non in-game things they have comic contests, holiday themed contests (pumpkin carving, holiday cards, cakes) and often just showcase community stuff when they see something they like. Diablo recently showcased a person that does cosplay.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...s/archive.html
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...mic/rules.html (though it is currently in a non submission phase it comes around every couple of months)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fanart/#/1 (each game has its own fan art section this is just the one for WoW)
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-15 at 08:57 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

why wouldnt it be ok if femshep had this bodybuild?
    To be honest, how much is that body any different from the one in-game? Not by much, don't you think? I have nothing against Jolie, but I think someone more buff would be more appropriate.

Take that buff girl on the previous page, and perhaps remove a few veins.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

im not saying that the in game fem shep isnt good looking but some other pics that people posted would just seem so wrong on fem shep

im not saying that the in game fem shep isnt good looking but some other pics that people posted would just seem so wrong on fem shep
    I may be confused.

Were you saying femshep should look more like Jolie, or that femshep looks like Jolie (body type)?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

jolie body type

Deleted
    Guys just play your muscle man and leave FemShep alone Ashley has the same body type in ME3 and I doubt that she is weak or something.

Please just play MaleShep if you want to play someting bulky

BTW: It's pointless to talk about it further as the FemShep model won't recieve a change anyway. The Shepard story is done with ME3.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-15 at 10:41 PM.

I am still laughing after seeing that picture ... hilarious

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9aadd6f72...mnlao1_500.jpg
    The most fun part is that it seem that Shepard lost not only all his clothes, but his catch phrase too.