10+ Year Old Account
    Are you f**king kidding me?

N7 Valkyrie. Every goddamn weekend challenge this month.
    Putin khuliyo

At least the weekend challenges are easy. They just require me to log on for 5 mins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    At least the weekend challenges are easy. They just require me to log on for 5 mins.
    Yeah they are prety easy. I did the current weekend challenge in a single pug gold match as 20k banshee points isn't that much if you consider the 100 banshees that spawn on gold

Had that N7 sniper rifle in my pack.

FUCK OFF WITH LEAVING ON WAVE 11!!!! SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT

rant rant rant

Deleted
    People who dont need anything.

In other news:
    Cops chasing a doughnut truck
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-02-17 at 12:01 PM.

This shit is pissing me off. Now I'm getting all the laggy hosts..............

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 01:25 PM ----------

Eagle VIII :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Only did a handful of attempts at gold, don't like it. Don't like silver that much either. Problem is, I love playing grenade using classes, such as the Human Infiltrator and N7 Destroyer (Soldier). In silver and especcialy gold, I am barely able to get them back.

Especcialy a class such as the N7 Demolisher (Engineer?), which heavely depends on grenades, is a pain in the ass at silver and beyond.

Still looking for a fun class that can deal insane damage, but does not rely on grenades to achieve it.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-17 at 02:48 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Engineer turrets deal mad damage.
    You could just look up what powers deals the most damage and see what characters have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Engineer turrets deal mad damage.
    You could just look up what powers deals the most damage and see what characters have it.
    Yeah I love being on my geth engineer and seeing my turret get kills across the map.
    Putin khuliyo

Salarian Engineer + Hurricane. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my N7 Paladin and he's probably the class I've had the most fun with on MP. Geth + Snap Freeze + Any Class with Chain Overload is probably the most satisfying thing to see ever.

Deleted
    Commendation kit of a scimitar upgrade and a bunch of medkits and missile launchers, the joy.

Hardly what I wanted out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Still looking for a fun class that can deal insane damage, but does not rely on grenades to achieve it.
    The Turian Ghost can be a pretty insane damage dealer and is very powerful in Platinum. However that may be against your requirements since stim packs are treated as grenades by the game. Though it is a consumable buff instead of something your throw for damage. It is also buffed by things that buff/modify grenade powers.

Stim pack isn't as useful as it was prior to the balance change but it is still pretty decent. The Turian Havoc also has the ability but the Ghost has a slightly higher benefit because they can get a weapon/damage boost through cloak as well.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Salarian Engineer + Hurricane. <3
    Anything + Hurricane

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    weapon packs, a lot of weapon packs =/
    The best dmg I seen so far come from weapons such as piranha, harrier, typhoon....
    I tried the Typhoon on my Krogan Sentinal. Once that thing spins up, things die left and right.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    The next DLC is going to be released March 5th and the appropriate days for the other platforms. Nothing official, but this is concluded by the 5th being the one year anniversary of the game. It makes sense that they would be releasing the next big DLC (maybe even final DLC though the ME4 time might be responsible for all development now instead of the old ME3 team) on an important date like that.

It also lines up with the mentions of info soon or next week. Giving two weeks or so of advanced notice.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Same week as SimCity. Great. And most likely 5.2 as well. With Heart of the Swarm the week after. Fuck yeah college assignments on top of that! \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Same week as SimCity.
    Been thinking about getting it.
    Whats the word, and whats the track? Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Been thinking about getting it.
    Whats the word, and whats the track? Is it worth it?
    The beta played really well. I pre-ordered the game on GMG after the first beta weekend because of it.

Deleted
    Mods, thats just playing dirty.
    What is this, nazi-germany?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-02-17 at 11:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to this new DLC. Haven't completed any DLC yet (aside from the Extended Cut). Yesterday I already continued with my ME3 imported Shepard. Saved right after you get to move around on the ship for the first time. Put the difficulty on Hardcore. Though, I might simply import my Shepard again and start an Insanity run. Either way, I'm going to wait for the release of this next DLC before playing through the game one more time and experience all DLCs for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    ... maybe even final DLC ...
    According to this Twitter link (https://twitter.com/ME3News), the last ME3 design meeting has taken place. No more design meetings means there can be no more DLCs.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Nothing official, but this is concluded by the 5th being the one year anniversary of the game.
    Mass Effect 3 was launched on March 6th 2012.
    Statix will suffice.