10+ Year Old Account
    The only squad mates to have died on me is Kaiden (due to the pick of one of the two having to die). Mordin, Thane and Legion also have perished, but it was a product of my choices that got them there. Everyone survived the suicide mission.
    To save the many, there must be a few sacrifices.

So, what about that EDI MP class? The Alliance Infiltration Unit?

well that still kinda leaves legion up for grabs then though
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    With my original play through Legion is already dead. Which is the one I play all the new DLC on. It'll be interesting to see what happens before I go to Rannoch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    So, what about that EDI MP class? The Alliance Infiltration Unit?
    I am not entirely too interested. I guess that kit will get Defense Matrix and some other tech skills, but unless they are really different, I doubt I will use that kit.

I am far more interested in a few of the other kits, mostly because they have different playstyles. I mean... the Warlord is going to utilize different rage mechanics and I am guessing his melee weapon will be customizable like the N7 Paladin shield. I am also curious how the Turian Cabal will function without Biotic Charge, considering she is a vanguard. They probably will get something to compensate, but what?

Also the synch kill immune Geth Juggernaut interests me, if only for the fact that he'll be a combination of a destroyer and a volus.

Between some of the new weapons (Venom Shotgun comes to mind), Hazard maps and some of the new kits, I think it is going to be a memorable last DLC either way. Such a damn shame the Multiplayer is not being developped further though. It was, without a doubt, the best feature in ME3 by far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Not really. As I said he is being imprisoned by the Reapers. They won't just let him go for some R&R. He could show up but it would sort of negate the whole story. And you can't do the dlc after you settle the Geth conflict because well he doesn't exist anymore. Either way there isn't a plausible reason to have legion there.

I guess they could do a VI of legion he somehow got through Reaper and Quarian forces. Not to mention Citadel security.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-21 at 11:33 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    http://blog.bioware.com/2013/02/21/operation-tribute/

Looks like the team found the Zaeed tribute thread on BSN. This is epic!
    Good thing I have the M8 Avenger X >.>
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Was managing to pull off the whole playing ME3 multi-player while afking through LFR. I don't mind being that idiot who dies to falling on Elegon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Good thing I have the M8 Avenger X >.>
    When I read Avenger I tought "OH fuck not that pea-shooter !! " I am glad that I too have a Avenger X but a Krogan or Batarian Soldier (only kits with the Inferno ´nades) with an Avenger? Looks a bit weird but well in solo bronze games no one notices

I will prolly do pug silver games because that hopefully takes me less time to get the 2 goals instead of solo bronze

It'll definitely be an interesting weekend for random games.

Deleted
    OH MY GOD !!! They bring the Venom Shotgun to MP .... that is the worst thing they could do !! Grenade launcher for MP

Wield 7 new weapons for multiplayer, including the Geth Spitfire Assault Rifle, Venom Shotgun, Lancer Assault Rifle, and amplify your arsenal with new equipment and weapon mods featuring the Geth Scanner and Assault Rifle Omni-blade.

A least I hope that they nerf it by quite a bit because if the Venom stays the same as in SP then it will definitely be extremely OP
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-22 at 09:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    OH MY GOD !!! They bring the Venom Shotgun to MP .... that is the worst thing they could do !! Grenade launcher for MP
    I don't see why it is the worst thing they can do considering there has been an actual grenade launcher in multiplayer since the start with the falcon and scorpion. The Venom is just a Scorpion that can do AoE through five explosions instead of one.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-22 at 09:57 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I don't see why it is the worst thing they can do considering there has been an actual grenade launcher in multiplayer since the start with the falcon and scorpion. The Venom is just a Scorpion that can do AoE through five explosions instead of one.
    Have you ever used the Venom? It rips things apart on insanity !! If they keep that damage then everyone will use that weapon for reaper platinum.

So have you used it? And the Falcon and Scorpion do crap damage compared to the Venom

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Not really. As I said he is being imprisoned by the Reapers.
    And we save him from them - THEN go to Citadel DLC. We are not required to finish the Geth vs Quarian priority mission right away.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Hmm, you guys and gals think that the Collectors will be making an appearance somewhere in the Citadel DLC? It would be rather odd not to use them in SP at all, but the Citadel seems a rather weird place for them to hang out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    So have you used it? And the Falcon and Scorpion do crap damage compared to the Venom
    Nope. I don't buy weapon packs. The falcon wasn't always a weak damage weapon and it was the original OP weapon of ME3 Multiplayer. Grenade launchers can work perfectly fine in ME3 Multiplayer and it is anything bad for adding another one in. Multiplayer weapons also don't share the same stats as their single player equivalents. I'm sure it will be a powerful weapon because it is supposed to be.

That don't mean it is a bad idea to add it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    If we start a posse, I call being Garrus.
    Oh really?

Deleted

Have I missed something? Is the Alliance mass-producing EDI/EVA clones in ME3? They even dubbed the clones "Alliance Infiltration Unit"

Oh my god playing as EDI will feel kinda weird but mabye I will enjoy playing as a sexbot

No seriously I already lost my heart to the Geth Juggernaut !! *I am the JUGGERNAUT b*tches* the best is that it is immune to synch kills

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Oh really?
    Well played. I counter with:
    0 Friends
    Garrus Vakarian has not made any friends yet

I'll be fine with being Engineer Adams then. I've always liked the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Nope, no malice intent is required for information to become distorted over time. It's just the way things are.
    Though that Babylon 5 episode also covers manipulation, both bad and good. In the +500 years period (the bad one) and in the +1000 year period (the somewhat good one).

I didn't say he would be considered a villian, though he worked with Cerberus... He will become a myth, a legend, exaggerated in either direction. A Klingon hero, who killed every enemy by looking at them angry.

Oh, please, Shepard is not The Angel (that's Garrus's role). He definitely is not seen by everyone as the best humanity can offer, and certainly not everyone loves him. Need I remind you that he was in custody at the beginning of ME3, Shepard was decommissioned (Anderson reinstated Shepard when shit hit the fan), and only Anderson's "good word" kept Shepard from court-martial (and that whole reaper threat of course).
    Also you forget that ME is an interactive story. Player in ME can be a Renegade, who is "loved" only by his sex slaves.

Records tend to disappear, break down, accidentally deleted by rogue VI, etc.
    Only Asari can keep the memory intact. And only Liara has that data-beacon (created in case reapers reap them all).

No it is not, though they are not 100% the same. The fact that information gets distorted by both parties is true.
    Shepard is not a clear cut good guy. I'm pretty sure there are other people (apart from Ashley/Kaidan) who are concerned about Shepard's connection to Cerberus.
    Not to mention the Renegade version of Shepard.
    He was only in custody to satisfy the big wigs at the alliance to keep the batarians off his back. assuming you did arrival dlc.

but still you and I wont see eye to eye on this. Most other races have great record keeping and although some facts might be lost the large truth assuming most of the races survived and their technology intact they would get the core thing of how he saved us. He might be distorted over time thats fair enough.

but I can agree to disagree with you. Shepard is a clear cut good guy in my playthrough. He shits out sunbeams! your playthroughs shep might be different :P