15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Krogan Soldier made the Challenge not much of a Challenge I like the Banner though.
    It's insane how powerful Inferno Grenade is. Had the 50000 points in 2.5 matches on Silver. Avenger took a little longer, as it's only level 4.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Luckily I have the Avenger at Level 10. It was especially easy when running on Gold...1 well placed Grenade followed by Carnage and the rest will be done by the Fire Dot.

Crusader V, yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did Collector Platinum, that was probably one of the most annoying experiences ever....I was contemplating leaving at the beginning, but I said to my self "Nah, it can't be that bad"..wrong..
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2013-02-23 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    We had a pretty shitty team and i had carried the game up to that point. I saw the last enemy and charged with my kroguard and since i had been oneshotting phantoms all game i was pretty confident. As soon as my charge landed i got sync killed and our shitty n7 paladin tried to spray her down with a shotgun but he failed and got taken down. Then the 2 others rushed in to revive the paladin and the phantom staggered them both and sync killed them.
    I did an alt-f4 ragequit right after the score screen.

The cover instead of running thing always happends to me at the worst times!
    Cover instead of running can be a pain in the ass . . . but activating the Turian Havoc jetpacks when you want to cover is even worse
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Today for the First time I had a PUG that was able to finish Collectors on Gold...pain in the Ass though, don't want to know how nasty they are on Plat mixed with all the others...

My WTF Moment is running away from a Praetorian or Scion that just spawned next to you and then going into cover with you between the cover spot and the mob...real nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Today for the First time I had a PUG that was able to finish Collectors on Gold...pain in the Ass though, don't want to know how nasty they are on Plat mixed with all the others...

My WTF Moment is running away from a Praetorian or Scion that just spawned next to you and then going into cover with you between the cover spot and the mob...real nice
    On Platinum I never thought I'd say "OMG thank fuck it's them!!" when the Phantom rape-train spawned on certain waves instead of the 10 or so Possessed Scions/Praetorains.
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2013-02-23 at 11:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Out of all of the boss-mobs, Scions and Praetorians are by far the most annoying. Possessed makes it even worse. I'll take Banshees and Phantoms over them any day.
    Statix will suffice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Out of all of the boss-mobs, Scions and Praetorians are by far the most annoying. Possessed makes it even worse. I'll take Banshees and Phantoms over them any day.
    Scions really aren't that bad. Just burst the sac on their back and you take away much of their bite. It reduces the damage their canon attack does and reduces their armor. There is also a short delay between when they move and when they fire because they have to lift their cannon arm to fire and can't move with it lifted.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Scions really aren't that bad. Just burst the sac on their back and you take away much of their bite. It reduces the damage their canon attack does and reduces their armor. There is also a short delay between when they move and when they fire because they have to lift their cannon arm to fire and can't move with it lifted.
    I dislike anything that can hit me from across the map. Scions and Ravagers are my number one hated thing. I've never had much of a problem with Praetorians, they go down quicker than Banshees for me at least. With Banshees and Praes, you can easily dodge their attacks while remaining close and in the open. I hate Scions and Ravagers because they are like damn artillery, sitting across the map shooting at you.

Edit: I wish I could take pictures of my Xbox acc and show you. Javelin X with Arm Pen/Increased Damage and Arm Pen Round IV, with the Geth Infiltrator. I managed to kill 4 Cerbs at once, through the mail slot and 3 troopers behind it.
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2013-02-24 at 02:20 AM.

So, was looking through the Dragon Age II IMDB just now... did not know Mark Meer was in that as well. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    So, was looking through the Dragon Age II IMDB just now... did not know Mark Meer was in that as well. lol
    And Nicholas Bolton (Garrett Hawke) is in Mass Effect (Major Coats and a few others). Jo Wyatt (Female Hawke) is Dr. Brynn Cole.

Strangely I feel like playing that game, which is sad because I uninstalled it to make room (I'm running out.) It was a disappointing game to be sure, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And Nicholas Bolton (Garrett Hawke) is in Mass Effect (Major Coats and a few others). Jo Wyatt (Female Hawke) is Dr. Brynn Cole.
    Them, I knew about. I missed Meer somehow though. lol
    Strangely I feel like playing that game, which is sad because I uninstalled it to make room (I'm running out.) It was a disappointing game to be sure, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
    I'm playing it right now. I actually really liked it (blatant recycling of a few environments aside), and got the urge to play it again a bit ago.

Indeed, I looked at my played time and I actually have almost three times hours played on dragon age 2 as I do for dragon age origins. It was an alright game, just surprised on how much I played it.

15+ Year Old Account
    DA:O and ME1 have the same problem for me. I have much easier time replaying DA2 and me2 than I do the first ones. I dearly love the first games of both series, but there are things about them both that make it very hard to get back into imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    DA:O and ME1 have the same problem for me. I have much easier time replaying DA2 and me2 than I do the first ones. I dearly love the first games of both series, but there are things about them both that make it very hard to get back into imo.
    Same here. For ME1 it's mainly the Mako exploration (still have nightmares about that refrigerator on wheels) and the combat controls. For DAO it's mainly the silent protagonist and slow combat.

Same here. For ME1 it's mainly the Mako exploration (still have nightmares about that refrigerator on wheels) and the combat controls. For DAO it's mainly the silent protagonist and slow combat.
    Lots of my fun came from that Mako and still does to this day. Nothing like finding a nice canyon to try and leap or seeing how many flips you can get it to do . The almost 100% vertical climbs are pretty boss as well. Something I sorely missed in ME2 and ME3. I love replaying the first game just for the exploration factor and Mako Mayhem.

This new citadel DLC has me pretty excited. Once last go with the team and little bit more Liara time as a farewell <3.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-02-24 at 05:27 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Got that Problem too. I really like the Story in ME1 but the Mako Exploration gets annoying after a while. I still have to do it at least once for my FemShep Adept but I havent planned 3 playthrough for her anyway so I guess it will be fine

EDIT: I got the Valiant IV btw
    Last edited by mmocd4e764b34e; 2013-02-24 at 07:51 AM.

So, I've always wondered about the difference between Gold & Platinum in MP. Is the only difference that Platinum mixes the enemy types and throws whatever it wants at you? No extra damage, hp or anything like that, right?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    So, I've always wondered about the difference between Gold & Platinum in MP. Is the only difference that Platinum mixes the enemy types and throws whatever it wants at you? No extra damage, hp or anything like that, right?
    Enemies have a bit more health and defenses, they are also much more aggressive and dodge a lot more often (especially Phantoms). I think other factions spawn on specific waves I believe and I think they are always certain enemy types only. For example when I did collectors on platinum mostly Dragoons/Phantoms and Brutes/Banshees showed up. I'm no pro at Platinum though so this is just scraping up info from my own experiences.