10+ Year Old Account
    So I can't be the only one who wants a wallpaper/framed picture of the Group Portrait the take at the end of the DLC? Surely Bioware can make this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    So I can't be the only one who wants a wallpaper/framed picture of the Group Portrait the take at the end of the DLC? Surely Bioware can make this happen.
    I'd hang the shit out of that on my wall if it wouldn't make me feel all the feels and chop all the onions every time I looked at it. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...829184/photo/1

Mad jelly of Mike right now.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 03:08 PM ----------

I think I just heard a chorus of angels as I opened this pack.
    Ultra-rare characters aren't real ultra-rares afaik.
    SO much faster to get/max them than the weapons

10+ Year Old Account
    And as usual, the music department did a brilliant job with the DLC's music.

This one is really relaxing:

Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-03-09 at 04:02 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Ultra-rare characters aren't real ultra-rares afaik.
    SO much faster to get/max them than the weapons
    It took me a ton of reserves packs to get that thing. It was definitely ultra-rare for me. lol Now, the only character I haven't unlocked (talking just to become playable here, not all the appearance options) is the Krogan Warlord. Can't wait to get my hands on that either for that glorious hammer.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 05:51 PM ----------

That was definitely one of my favorite pieces from the DLC.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 05:53 PM ----------

Oh my jesus look what I just found. Can't stop laughing right now. XD

Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2013-03-09 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

*buys reserves pack, sees "Krogan" and gets all excited, scrolls over and sees "Shaman"*

/tableflip

Looks like this youtuber already uploaded the Kasumi video. Think its only missing the one scene posted already.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2pXx5IeJ74
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18P00Gb_M_g

But if you you like funny Shepard Dances, this one is my favorite.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-MSuVTzsg8

This scene FINALLY happened

It took me a ton of reserves packs to get that thing. It was definitely ultra-rare for me. lol Now, the only character I haven't unlocked (talking just to become playable here, not all the appearance options) is the Krogan Warlord. Can't wait to get my hands on that either for that glorious hammer.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 05:51 PM ----------

That was definitely one of my favorite pieces from the DLC.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 05:53 PM ----------

That piano piece....

Last edited by Anakonda; 2013-03-09 at 05:48 AM.
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    That piano piece....

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ldhfltdl.jpg[/mg]
    Exactly. lol

Exactly. lol
    Doing this DLC and remembering the whole ME all over again made me realise exactly how much i love the damn series...
    I remember how ages ago i picked up the first ME simply because i had nothing to play and thought i'd give it a go. Who would have known that it would become my #1 must play before you die series...

Previously that has been held by MG: Snake Eater... Which makes for a very tough competition. However with this DLC arriving and reminding me exactly why i love the whole mass effect universe... The old champ bows his head in submission and leaves the throne.

The music, the dialogue, the universe... All together... It just grips me so.

A true ending to the game that deserved nothing less. Rest now, sweet prince. You shall not ever be forgotten.

I wonder what ME4 will be about, but i sure hope EA doesnt fuck it up and just revive everyone/reboot series/etc
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Doing this DLC and remembering the whole ME all over again made me realise exactly how much i love the damn series...
    I remember how ages ago i picked up the first ME simply because i had nothing to play and thought i'd give it a go. Who would have known that it would become my #1 must play before you die series...

Previously that has been held by MG: Snake Eater... Which makes for a very tough competition. However with this DLC arriving and reminding me exactly why i love the whole mass effect universe... The old champ bows his head in submission and leaves the throne.

The music, the dialogue, the universe... All together... It just grips me so.

A true ending to the game that deserved nothing less. Rest now, sweet prince. You shall not ever be forgotten.

I wonder what ME4 will be about, but i sure hope EA doesnt fuck it up and just revive everyone/reboot series/etc
    Eh reboots can be good if done well. I really liked DmC: Devil May Cry, for instance.

Looking at the Citadel DLC I am glad I did not buy it. It's...WAY too cheesy, Like...over the top cheese. I...don't think would have been happy with spending 15 bucks on cheese. However it is still a nice sentiment for Bioware to push out a final goodbye.

Though personally? I was/am and still will be a firm believer in the Indoctrination Theory...Which is why I am sad the Citadel DLC was not ending related.

But man...the cheese. Watching playthroughs of this was hard...I had close my eyes at times and just go "UGHHHHHHHHH"

15+ Year Old Account
    [url]I think I just heard a chorus of angels as I opened this pack.
    Ah, you finally got it! I finally got my Geth Juggernaut, but not before getting the Awakened Collector a fourth time.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Eh reboots can be good if done well. I really liked DmC: Devil May Cry, for instance.
    The Tomb Raider Reboot is great too. Just got the Game and I find it hard to get away from it to play ME or WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Ah, you finally got it! I finally got my Geth Juggernaut, but not before getting the Awakened Collector a fourth time.
    gief the geth =( think have gotten the mercenary like 3 times so far.. and the collector once -.-

Deleted
    Quick question about Origin friends list for someone who never really used the functionality: I added a couple of you as friends a few days ago and sometimes there is a blue blue symbol next to your names that looks kind of like a stylized bust. Does anyone know what that is? And if that is an invitation to join a game (as I just realized might be the case), apologies in advance for not responding to it so far.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 11:44 AM ----------

Also, real-life Medi-gel!

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resear...halts-bleeding

10+ Year Old Account
    Veti-Gel (also sometimes called Medi-Gel) is a synthetic form of the extracellular matrix, or ECM, the substance that forms a kind of scaffolding in the body that holds cells together and also triggers the clotting process if there is an injury.
    Alright, that's awesome.

So now we've got the higgs field validated (real life Mass Effect) and Medi-gel . . . so who here thinks Curiosity will find Prothean ruins on Mars?
    Putin khuliyo

If Prothean ruins are found, I call dibs on Sentinel.

And Blood Dragon Armor.

Yeah, and Revenant. Gotta have my Revenant.

Edit: Come to think of it, if there really is a ruin of some sort on Mars, I think Bioware would be in deep trouble.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW!"
    Last edited by Scorage; 2013-03-09 at 11:32 AM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."