Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Helmets do stop the plague if they are on a closed system. Otherwise doors wouldn't seal it off from the rest of Omega, and Quarians would have long ago died out. They just don't wear them for whatever reason likely to give the dramatic effect of having sick squad mates and "amusing" dialogue in response to that.
    I never said that helmets wouldn’t stop the plague (assuming they are, as you said, on a closed system which I assume they would be given they wear the helmets in environments without oxygen). But the fact that Garrus was not actually wearing one makes the fact that it would stop him from contracting the plague irrelevant. Regardless, it was amusing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    lol It's those little bits of attention to detail that are part of what make these games amazebutts. :P
    If you bring either Grunt or Garrus (or both!), they'll make a comment as you make your way to the clinic about starting to be feel a bit sick. Once you get to the clinic, Mordin administers the cure for it. It is one of the reasons why I tend to bring Garrus along on his mission. Grunt is kind of amusing to bring along as well.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-03-13 at 11:57 AM. Reason: can't type, too early -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    So... recruiting Mordin. Noticed Garrus wasn't faded out on the squad selection screen, picked him and Kasumi and expected some sort of "You must choose only human squad members" pop up when trying to accept the squad. Nope. So confused. XD Gonna guess Mordin comments on it and gives him the cure once I get to the clinic.
    I usually do Omega right off the bat so I only have Jacob, Miranda and Zaeed with me. If I grab Garrus first, I'll likely take him and Zaeed to pick up Mordin Solus. I like Garrus's comments while fighting through the plagued district.

GAH

Now I wanna play ME2 . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I usually do Omega right off the bat so I only have Jacob, Miranda and Zaeed with me.
    But... Garrus is on Omega so if you do it right off the bat why not just grab Garrus first? lol

Now I wanna play ME2 . . .
    DO IIIIT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Hex Shield Power
    - Fixed a bug where enemy Geth Prime siege pulse projectiles could pass through the shield
    Time to solo Geth Gold as a melee destroyer.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    But... Garrus is on Omega so if you do it right off the bat why not just grab Garrus first? lol

DO IIIIT!
    Has to do with how I do Omega. I go to Aria first, ofc, and then I usually want to go do the thing with the bartender in the lower bar, then go shopping. And after I've gone shopping, well I'm in near the door to Mordin's district, so I may as well go grab him.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I kinda miss the quarian kid getting shafted by that elcor merchant.. Harlot i think. You know, the one who wants to find Arias couch in ME3.
    I enjoyed the anguish in his voice, how his hopes were shattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently Thresher Maws are real.

Just give it a few million more years to evolve into a monstrous, Reaper-eating size.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Just give it a few million more years to evolve into a monstrous, Reaper-eating size.
    The Human-Eating Size it has now isn't big enough, huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    The Human-Eating Size it has now isn't big enough, huh?
    It works, but theres no kill like overkill.

Deleted

Man, I miss being ambushed by Maws in the Mako...
    I made my little bro's friend play 1+2 a couple of years ago (I actually paid him for doing it right lol, he usually plays cod and stuff)
    Everytime one jumped out of the ground at him he lost it

10+ Year Old Account

Just did a quick read on these guys. They are segmented worms that are complete hell to get rid of. The easiest way from what I've read, is to sell your tank or destroy your tank. They burrow through everything so they cannot be removed.

Deleted
    How do I have to work the Save Game if I just need a cleared ME1 Save to import into ME2?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I have to work the Save Game if I just need a cleared ME1 Save to import into ME2?
    This happens to me all the time. From the ME2 launcher, open the config dialogue and from there, find your ME1 saves folder. Select and save and it'll show up in ME2.

I have to do this every single time I import a save from ME1. It's a pain in the ass.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I was talking about the Save Game Editor

You won't import it quite the same way you would if you were to use an actual facts ME1 save. What you do instead is check all the stuff you want, then make sure "[Other] Played Mass Effect 1" is checked under the Plot > ME2 Plot table > Flags section. Then you save it and load it in ME2 as you would normally load a save game. You won't actually select New Game > Import ME1 Character like you would normally, as it's not technically an ME1 save game you're creating, but an ME2 save game. The game will still function as if you imported, though, with all your choices you selected in the editor the same in-game.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 05:34 PM ----------

Started up ME2 and this is what greeted me after it loaded...

Nearly fell out of my chair.

Deleted
    I need 51 mil to max my UR's now D:
    Thanks bioware

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Thanks bioware
    Troll level: BioWare.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, why do people never join when I create a match...? But when I just wanna test a weapon they join before the enemies arrive... Started five yesterday and no one joined... During the sixth, they did, but then I found out a level 1 Juggernaut is not strong enough for Gold.

Did Silver after and it's funny how powerful he is even on Silver. I can't imagine Bronze. Sure, I went down a couple of times, but still insane.

Wonder how much credits I'd have to spend to unlock everything.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Thanks bioware
    Yeah it really sucks that you now have almost as many UR weapons than rare ones. I think BW added that many UR weapons the past year because this is what motivates most real money dudes to buy the packs with their cash.

The more UR´s the more money EA generates out of the ME3 MP mode. Also those UR´s keep some ppl playing because they want to max their weapons.

TBH I never gave a crap about my manifest or maxing it. I played 105 hours of MP so far and I know that maxing it takes at least 1000 hours with only farming Platinum. I do not play Platinum and with only gold it takes even more time and what do I gain from maxing that damn manifest? I can clap myself on the shoulder and say "Great work you spend over 1000 hours doing pointless platinum grinding for a few weapons".