Deleted
    So im replaying ME1 and i noticed just how.. OP biotic powers are.
    I pretty much instakilled a Geth Destroyer by using a single lift on him, causing him to float softly into the distance and dissapear.
    It was quite soothing to watch, might i add.
    Insanity wasnt as hard as i imagined it.
    And singularity, oh sweet jesus.

YOUR SHIELDS WONT PROTECT YOU NOW! MWUAHAHA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So im replaying ME1 and i noticed just how.. OP biotic powers are.
    I pretty much instakilled a Geth Destroyer by using a single lift on him, causing him to float softly into the distance and dissapear.
    It was quite soothing to watch, might i add.
    Insanity wasnt as hard as i imagined it.
    Insanity on ME2 as a Biotic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    So does anyone else think that the Citadel DLC did the "boss" fight right? Maybe it comes from being an old table-top player, but I like it when everyone plays by the same rules, so having a fight with a clone who uses the same abilities (or similar abilities) as you along with a "squad" and is capable of reviving via Medigel was just great. Its the exact type of boss fight I've wanted.
    I liked how it was a bit of a challenge, but getting wtfpwnt by 3-4 warps in a row sucked lol. Yeah, yeah, combat rolls can dodge them, but still. CloneShep as an Adept was fucking mean. She was easy on my infiltrator . . . but everything's easy on an infiltrator.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I liked how it was a bit of a challenge, but getting wtfpwnt by 3-4 warps in a row sucked lol. Yeah, yeah, combat rolls can dodge them, but still. CloneShep as an Adept was fucking mean. She was easy on my infiltrator . . . but everything's easy on an infiltrator.
    Wonder how Vanguard would play out. Charge at the same time and destroy the Citadel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Wonder how Vanguard would play out. Charge at the same time and destroy the Citadel?
    I don't know, might suck big time because even the non-Vanguard cloneShep likes coming in close all the time.

But I never really noticed a Vanguard in the Armax Arsenal mirror matches.

Those are freaking hard by the way.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Vanguard, on normal, wasn't all that difficult. Damn it was annoying getting nova'd right after my own. Goddamn stagger.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    I gigglesnorted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    You weren't, there was tons of backlash about it's removal in 2. It shrunk the galaxy, it made it feel far less of scope. There's a reason they added in that Firewalker or whatever DLC that made the 5 Hammerhead missions.
    Yet they had the nerves to remove vehicles altogether in ME3? I wonder why there are almost no threads about it on the BSN but I suppose it is because it is still consumed by the various ending theories.

I really don´t understand why BW added those Firewalker missions because they had pressure from their playerbase after removing the Mako yet no one seems to care that there are no vehicles left in ME3.

BTW: I started a thread on the BSN a while back where I asked why there was no vehicles in ME3 and almost 2/3 of the replies were guys that told me that they are glad vehicles are gone but why was there a backlash when they removed them in ME2?

Guess it's time to do Project Overlord again... time to get spooked by the creepy electronic screams.

Deleted
    Hehe http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/19/te...=business&_r=0

Seems like EA´s games were selling horribly but I can´t quite believe that this new SimCity sold this well if you consider the extremely bad launch.

I think it was a mistake that BW "joined" EA much like it was a mistake that Blizzard "joined" Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I can´t quite believe that this new SimCity sold this well if you consider the extremely bad launch.
    I can. Most of those were probably pre-orders, bought before the bad launch was a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I can. Most of those were probably pre-orders, bought before the bad launch was a thing.
    Yeah I only read a few articles about the very bad launch and it reminded me of Diablo 3 last year. I spend the first couple of weeks constantly trying to enter the servers but always was rejected because of full servers or offline servers.

I assume that EA has not learned anything of a game that was originally offline (Diablo 1 and 2) but was turned into a game with online only mode.

Deleted
    I like how they are blaming the casual, nongaming crowd and not their own incompetense even if they are on the track in the end.
    No, smartphone/iphone/facebook "games" arent games.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should just focus on a decent number of really freaking awesome games instead of many average and a few good ones.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    They should just focus on a decent number of really freaking awesome games instead of many average and a few good ones.
    They would have to start by backing the fuck off BioWares back and let them work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They would have to start by backing the fuck off BioWares back and let them work.
    The new C&C studio too, please. I really want that to be good.

Deleted
    Sell your soul to me, and i'll grant you your wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Guess it's time to do Project Overlord again... time to get spooked by the creepy electronic screams.
    "No! Make it stop!"

Another great DLC. I really enjoyed Overlord's story. The combat music was really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    "No! Make it stop!"

Another great DLC. I really enjoyed Overlord's story. The combat music was really good too.
    The end with the close-up on David with him repeating "Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless..." over and over again gave me all the feels in my heart places. ;~;