10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    On a whim, I made a BroShep in ME1.

Ash is still dying.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The end with the close-up on David with him repeating "Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless..." over and over again gave me all the feels in my heart places. ;~;
    Yeah, that's one of the few emotional scenes of ME2. As much as I love ME2, it's not even close to as emotional as 3.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, that's one of the few emotional scenes of ME2. As much as I love ME2, it's not even close to as emotional as 3.
    Indeed. Though I do remember grinning and giggling like a giddy fangirl when playing ME2 the first time and they revealed the rebuilt Normandy. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. Though I do remember grinning and giggling like a giddy fangirl when playing ME2 the first time and they revealed the rebuilt Normandy. lol
    That is one of my favorite scenes in the trilogy.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    On a whim, I made a BroShep in ME1.

Ash is still dying.
    Whats the matter, too much of a woman for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Whats the matter, too much of a woman for you?
    Too much of an annoying woman, yes.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I think it was a mistake that BW "joined" EA much like it was a mistake that Blizzard "joined" Activision.
    Blizzard didn't join Activision. Activision joined Vivendi Games which Blizzard was already a part of. Vivendi SA took everything but Blizzard and merged them into Activision. Activision has little to do with the decisions or operations of Blizzard, and that type of misinformation shouldn't be perpetuated.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Yes i loved that bit.

ME2 is probably my fav still. Despite the collectors and all they did it had this upbeat feel to it. That you could achieve anything. ME3 while a proper roller coaster (had me bro fisting and then in tears the next! man tears made of iron mind you) hammered you down as a player. You could take no more it was too much your shep was a broken human being. It was freaking awesome..... Then the star child comes in.......

oh fuck you star child!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    ME2 is probably my fav still. Despite the collectors and all they did it had this upbeat feel to it. That you could achieve anything. ME3 while a proper roller coaster (had me bro fisting and then in tears the next! man tears made of iron mind you) hammered you down as a player. You could take no more it was too much your shep was a broken human being. It was freaking awesome.....
    See, that's what I liked about the Citadel DLC. It was a light escape from an otherwise dark game.
    Putin khuliyo

See, that's what I liked about the Citadel DLC. It was a light escape from an otherwise dark game.
    IDD, if they removed the "star child" and retconned one of the endings if you had all the best possible assests etc and had the citadel DLC as the aftermath ending where you can just chill out my word i'd be forming a cult to worship bioware. but yeh the DLC was awesome.

Deleted
    It always comes around to Stalins Ghost, doesnt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    The end with the close-up on David with him repeating "Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless..." over and over again gave me all the feels in my heart places. ;~;
    Yeah, that did make me tear up a little. You spend the whole mission charging through this place thinking you are "rescuing" an idiot-savant from a rogue VI only to slowly find out that Gavin was the monster. When you open the shell and get the panned up view of the device David is connected to, with the tubes and the pincers on his eyes...I wanted an option to shoot Gavin right there.

It was an excellent mission to once again show that Cerebrus is just as cold and heartless as you remembered them from ME1. It was also nice in the grand scope when you got to see all the mission logs on Chronos Station that Cerebrus surrounded Shepard with specific people to deflect from Cerebus's previous and other current atrocities.

Deleted
    It always comes around to Stalins Ghost, doesnt it?
    Someone should totally replace Ghostkid with Stalin. That would be better than a lil´ kid as the reaper "boss"

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Someone should totally replace Ghostkid with Stalin. That would be better than a lil´ kid as the reaper "boss"
    He can be holding some fried chicken.

As when your Russian for chicken there is no use in Stalin.....

ok getting my coat.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How mass effect trilogy should have ended:
    http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...fourgalaxy.jpg
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    The crucible sends the reapers to the star trek universe instead?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And thus Borg are created.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    No of course not silly Gravath The Crucible sends the Reapers to the newly discovered pink ring galaxy where they happily live with pink fashion loving women who look like Asari. Here it is:

Deleted
    An entirly fabulous galaxy?

Deleted
    An entirly fabulous galaxy?
    Oh man my BroShep would totally love to live there as the Reaper boss. Hot women everywhere.

Imagine a pink Galaxy full of hot Asari.

The squid heads are ok but its all about Tali.

Bro Shep went off Human females after Ashley........