Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I think you misunderstand what they are saying. xD I am fairly certain they know the technicology exists, what they want is an option in the game to remodel your character. Like in Skyrim and WoW's barbershop.
    Yeah I would want that one too. The problem is that Shepard does not move his mouth or his head in the Character creation menu and thus sometimes a mouth looks awful when Shepard talks or smiles.

I know lot´s of games with such features like DA2, Skyrim or even WoW with that Barbershop. A device that lets you change your hairstyle or your other facial features would be great.

Not much of a point to editing facial features in wow way to small to really make a difference. Working in blender to make my sig I noticed that our toons fingers are more like blocks instead of the normal round look, but no one is going to notice it seeing as it's so small. And assuming your toons head isn't hidden in a helmet, most of your time is spent staring at their backs, which circles me back to this thread on what Blizz should really improve. Dat Ass Effect.

I was talking about ME to be honest. Most WoW characters are terribad because they still use that vanilla model that was released like 100 years ago and thus they look like a piece of crap by now.

Actually I've been trying to improve the wow model myself in Blender, adding thousands of hair particles rather than the solid mass of hair we have now, even though it may never work in game. Someone throw me a guide on Blendering and a college degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    There is extensive cosmetic surgery. The scanners installed detect the slightest imperfections in genetic make up. You can do it, I just wouldn't see the point in doing it in a universe like that. All races are pretty distinct. Humans more so than any of the others. There is also genetic modification before birth to remove defections, you can change eye colour or skin colour.

The option is there, but I am under the assumption that they like those imperfections. Shows a point of pride in them. Like Zaeed and his facial scar. He is a survivor.
    Uhm... wut? We were talking about being able to change your appearance after creating your character. Not sure where all of this came from. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was high right now.

I just woke up and...
    I think im going back to bed, im not feeling so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I just woke up and...
    I think im going back to bed, im not feeling so well.
    Well that Shepard is a walking Disco ball

I don´t quite like the Hairstyle and it looks kinda strange but I like such experimentation. Wish I could do that on my xbox

Ended up with this:

Same hairstyle she had in ME2. lol

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 03:15 AM ----------

Wasn't quite completely happy with the face but I got tired of remaking and it animates well enough so I settled. Personally love the hair. lol

Those eyes wow

I actually thought of Kerrigan at first

I do like the look of those eyes.
    But then again i find Kerrigan strangely... arousing.

lol Yeah the eyes are my favorite part. An extremely bright pink that's obviously not available normally.

They're even brighter in outside lighting

But then again i find Kerrigan strangely... arousing.
    It's her voice, right? Her voice is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    And she have a certain elegance.
    And i have never, ever even played StarCraft. Any of them.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2013-04-09 at 01:37 PM.

EDIgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    EDIgan.
    I want to punch EDIs voice.

I want to punch EDIs voice.
    That anything like punching someone in the throat?

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That anything like punching someone in the throat?
    Well if Traynor can forcibly push EDIs voice against the wall and borderline rape it, then i can punch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Oh well of course her voice is brilliant because it was Tricia Helfer It has to be brilliant ... Just look at her.

Dunno but I found the HotS Kerrigan (after she transformed from Human back to Zerg) kinda "sexy". Yeah sounds weird but I liked her as a character and her development during the game. Of course her little love-story with Jim was great too. Oh and I don´t mean sexy like you would say about a hot women like Tricia but more like a strong character that looks good as "sexy"

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Of course her little love-story with Jim was great too.
    I want a lovestory with her zerg form.

I really liked Heart of the Swarm too and only because of Kerrigan. She really made that game for me, her development through it was brilliant.
    The love story with Jim upset me a lot when she FINALLY rescued him and he rejected her. Some characters I find really easy to become attached to, and Kerrigan is one of them.

And she have a certain elegance.
    And i have never, ever even played StarCraft. Any of them.
    Starcraft 2 and HoTS are really good I'd recommend them, it's supposed to be some dark prophecy of the end times or something (kind of like Mass Effect really) but it kinda detracts into a love story, it's really good though!

I want a lovestory with her zerg form.
    her lovestory with Jim does have her in her zerg form