Deleted
    Nah, hes definatly a country buffoon.

i'm gonna have to agree with gravath on this one. guess mordin will be singing opera :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

If Tali is going to be singing, there needs to be a renegade action to stop her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    If Tali is going to be singing, there needs to be a renegade action to stop her.
    You are gonna punch the CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGnbEtube-g

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Because of game mechanics. Its bollocks if you try it for real.
    Yeah well I can't shoot biotic bolts at people either nor take out an entire army with just me and my mates, but in game me is kind of a badass. ^.~
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Yeah well I can't shoot biotic bolts at people either nor take out an entire army with just me and my mates, but in game me is kind of a badass. ^.~
    Well if you think about it then Husks like to come really really close and at this close quarters your pistol will do shit because the husk is running pretty fast and also likes to come from behind you.

So you are being hugged to death by them faster than you can even shoot your pistol. Hence the people in Mass Effect need some sort of melee weapon to fend those off in the very close quarters. Just because your pistol in the game works against them does not mean that it also works for the countless soldiers in the game.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bullshit, Vega is not a country guy, he's a metal/rock guy like Zaeed/Javik.

I don't allow country music on my Normandy.
    Seriously James would definitely be the country guy because can you seriously think that he would be a metal guy? No he looks rough but he's actually a pretty soft person. Hence no hardened hard rock dude.

I like that line of thought with the different music genres for the Mass Effect squad Tali and Legion would be either Techno or Dubstep artists, Mordin an Opera singer, Garrus some kind of RnB or Blues singer, Jack definitely dark metal, Javik would create his own music style called Troll-rap where he would basically troll everyone in his rap songs, Zaeed would fit with hard rock or heavy metal, Kaidan would be the perfect ballad singer (he´s pretty bland too ).
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-05-08 at 07:45 AM.

I always pictured James as the type of guy who would listen to stuff like Fall Out Boy. Dunno why, just have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Tali and Legion would be [...] Dubstep artists
    Lets keep it to actual music.

But yeah, Javik as an alien Eminem?
    Sweet.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-08 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    What´s wrong with Dubstep? Of course it is music or otherwise some trance stuff would be no music too.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 03:24 PM ----------

But yeah, Javik as an alien Eminem?
    Sweet.
    Yeah I instantly thought about Javik as a Rapper trolling everyone in his songs. That woulds be hillarious.

Deleted
    What´s wrong with Dubstep? Of course it is music or otherwise some trance stuff would be no music too.
    Im gonna say that pressing a spacebar to replicate the noise made by old 32k modems booting up isnt music and close this before we argue for 5 pages and the mods get angry again.

Deleted
    Im gonna say that pressing a spacebar to replicate the noise made by old 56k modems booting up isnt music and close this before we argue for 5 pages and the mods get angry again.
    I had no plans to argue about it anyway. I was just curious why it would not count as proper music to you.

Anyway Javik as Eminem would be so fucking great. I wonder whom he would diss first in his songs.

Deleted
    Anyway Javik as Eminem would be so fucking great. I wonder whom he would diss first in his songs.
    You had to ask?
    The reapers.

Deleted
    You had to ask?
    The reapers.
    Oh man ... how can I not think about that?

So his first song would be about Harbinger and the Reapers. Sounds good.

Deleted
    Then we will finally find out.
    Can Reapers get mad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously James would definitely be the country guy because can you seriously think that he would be a metal guy? No he looks rough but he's actually a pretty soft person. Hence no hardened hard rock dude.
    No one on my Normandy listens to that crap!

*spaces Vega out the airlock with his Garth Brooks collection*
    Putin khuliyo

Well if you think about it then Husks like to come really really close and at this close quarters your pistol will do shit because the husk is running pretty fast and also likes to come from behind you.

So you are being hugged to death by them faster than you can even shoot your pistol. Hence the people in Mass Effect need some sort of melee weapon to fend those off in the very close quarters. Just because your pistol in the game works against them does not mean that it also works for the countless soldiers in the game.[COLOR=red]
    Nope, they're not zombies, you shoot them and they die. In real life you could have a katana, an axe whatever, you get pounced on by an electro-organic husk, it's going to end you, however badass shepard has reflexes of a photon and can take them out with a pistol, just like badass shepard can wade through a legion of cerberus troops and kill them all. Trust me, in real life it aint going to happen, but you can do it in game.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Nope, they're not zombies
    Well, they are.

Also katanas are not what you want in a zombie apocalypse.
    They are meant to slice flesh, which isnt all that effective against zombies.
    You want a claymore or a zweihander to cleave them apart.

You want something with alot of power and reach such as a large battleaxe, naginata or a claymore.
    If you are strong and get used to them, you will also increase your attack speed and build up combo movements thanks to centrifugal force.
    Katanas are also poor defence should they get close, whereas larger weapons can hold them off and allow you to kick them away and smash in their skull.
    And should you get swarmed, a larger weapon can buy you a second or two to breathe.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-08 at 04:41 PM.

Best way to kill a zombie is with a lawnmower, here is my evidence:

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Well, they are.

Also katanas are not what you want in a zombie apocalypse.
    They are meant to slice flesh, which isnt all that effective against zombies.
    You want a claymore or a zweihander to cleave them apart.

You want something with alot of power and reach such as a large battleaxe, naginata or a claymore.
    If you are strong and get used to them, you will also increase your attack speed and build up combo movements thanks to centrifugal force.
    Katanas are also poor defence should they get close, whereas larger weapons can hold them off and allow you to kick them away and smash in their skull.
    And should you get swarmed, a larger weapon can buy you a second or two to breathe.
    i got a meter long steel keyblade will that work? :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.