Deleted
    No.
    Inefficient design.

why if i may ask? if i would hit a person with it at full strength it would crack their heads open thats for sure
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    With enough strength and or skill anything is a lethal weapon.
    Its design is still combat awkward and inefficient.
    it will take far more to get a good hit in than a shovel, which is actually far better than one would think.
    Streamlined, good balance, attacks are easy to connect and follow up etc
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-08 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    http://biowarestore.com/m-77-paladin...a-deposit.html

Well hello there, wonder if they'll do this for any other of the guns in the game. It actually looks pretty good but damn, that price tag is pretty nuts.

Anyone here thinking of grabbing one or not something you're personally interested in? Curious to know whether people like this type of thing or not.

Edit: Press submit before I was finished.

Deleted
    Shame that it doesnt fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You had to ask?
    The reapers.
    See, you discount dubstep, but when I think of Reapers I think they would totally be into dubstep. Those drops would be nuts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    http://biowarestore.com/m-77-paladin-pistol-replica-deposit.html

Well hello there, wonder if they'll do this for any other of the guns in the game. It actually looks pretty good but damn, that price tag is pretty nuts.

Anyone here thinking of grabbing one or not something you're personally interested in? Curious to know whether people like this type of thing or not.

That price tag is indeed nuts. 400 bucks for a weapon replica that does not even fire? Come on give me the working Paladin and it's a deal.

No I would actually prefer a working Typhoon and I would even pay a 1000 bucks for it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    See, you discount dubstep, but when I think of Reapers I think they would totally be into dubstep. Those drops would be nuts!
    And the reapers are to be purged in hellfire, much like dubstep itself.

Didn't see anyone mention Kasumi. For some reason I think she'd be into classic music.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Didn't see anyone mention Kasumi. For some reason I think she'd be into classic music.
    Im betting J-pop.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the reapers are to be purged in hellfire, much like dubstep itself.
    Sure. I went with destroy anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    http://biowarestore.com/m-77-paladin...a-deposit.html

If I had money to spend, maybe I'd buy one. But right now? Nope.
    Putin khuliyo

Thought this painting of femshep was really damn good and should share it. Saw it on their facebook page today.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    That is actually really good, wonder how long it took the artist to do.

Deleted
    Depending on whether or not the person worked nonstop or took breaks, i would say anything from 8 hours (if they are really skilled) to 2-3 days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depending on whether or not the person worked nonstop or took breaks, i would say anything from 8 hours (if they are really skilled) to 2-3 days.
    Your estimate is just a little to long. It took the person 6-7 hours to do it.

http://jinxiedoodle.deviantart.com/a...pard-357533768
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Thought this painting of femshep was really damn good and should share it. Saw it on their facebook page today.
    Yes ... FemShep FTW. Fantastic artwork of a fantastic Character.

Suck it BroShep but you ain´t that pretty, not in a 1000 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Your estimate is just a little to long. It took the person 6-7 hours to do it.

http://jinxiedoodle.deviantart.com/a...pard-357533768
    Oil painting, yeah that makes sense.

Truly a work of art.

@TIM
    Yeah, your FemShep can go model all she wants, now that BroShep saved the galaxy.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-10 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Oil painting, yeah that makes sense.

Truly a work of art.

@TIM
    Yeah, your FemShep can go model all she wants, BroShep is busy saving the galaxy.
    Miranda and FemShep call themselves "Space Divas" so yeah they are pretty women who saved the galaxy numerous times.

Suck it but BroShep looks ridiculous.

Deleted
    BroShep could look like Steve Buscemi, hes still the hero we need, not the pretty face that needs to tend to her make up in "battle" and run away because she might break a nail.