Deleted
    And then bioware comes out and tells us that they only live for 80 years.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-05-16 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And then bioware comes out and tells us that they only live for 80 years.
    I doubt that it would only be 80 years. Those 12 top scientists on Ilos were awakened from their pods right after the reapers left the galaxy through the citadel in the last cycle and then were occupied finding a solution for the whole citadel relay thing. Until they travelled to the citadel to manipulate the signal the reapers send to the keepers to open the citadel relay it took them centuries of research.

Those were the 12 top scientists and if they would only live for 80 years then I doubt that they would have been able to execute their whole citadel sabotage because the scientists would have died before even having found a solution.

I´d say between 500 and over 1000 years would be a reasonable lifespan for a Prothean considering their amazing preserving technology (stasis pods).

Deleted
    Thats assuming that they werent as smart as maybe they were.

Javik already said after the battle with the reapers is over hes headed off to the Collectors base and is going to free the rest of his brothers before killing himself. If he had played multiplayer before he would know they are way to many collectors for him to handle.

Edit: Seems like Javik only says this is you made him touch the memory shard, which seems like it would be pretty harsh if that decided he wasn't going to be alive for ME4.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2013-05-16 at 03:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Javik already said after the battle with the reapers is over hes headed off to the Collectors base and is going to free the rest of his brothers before killing himself. If he had played multiplayer before he would know they are way to many collectors for him to handle.

Edit: Seems like Javik only says this is you made him touch the memory shard, which seems like it would be pretty harsh if that decided he wasn't going to be alive for ME4.
    Yeah he says he will go to where his old crew died and join them. If you don't have him touch the memory shard he can co-author a book with Liara or live amongst the Hanar and be their king depending on how you handled the conflict between him and Liara.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    or live amongst the Hanar and be their king
    O.o Did not know that. Javik is awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    O.o Did not know that. Javik is awesome!
    Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Javik already said after the battle with the reapers is over hes headed off to the Collectors base and is going to free the rest of his brothers before killing himself.
    No, he said he was going to his squadmates gravesite and commit sudoku.
    (yes it was intended before you swamp me with YOU SAID WRONG THING!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yeah he says he will go to where his old crew died and join them. If you don't have him touch the memory shard he can co-author a book with Liara or live amongst the Hanar and be their king depending on how you handled the conflict between him and Liara.
    That's settled.

Javik is now officially my favorite squadmate.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Really? Im the only one who thinks that he would take his place as their GOD?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Really? Im the only one who thinks that he would take his place as their GOD?
    He can easily take place as Asari goddess too.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Javik, the prothean tranny?

i wish mordrin was still alive so he could explain why the concept of god is wrong.... :P (not bashing religion ofc)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i wish mordrin was still alive so he could explain why the concept of god is wrong.... :P (not bashing religion ofc)
    Religion is far worse than any deity belief.
    Brainwashing and all that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with having faith in something beyond ourselves. It is how people go about expressing their beliefs that are sometimes wrong. Zealots in all things, imo, are bad. Balance in all things! To quote a League champion. :P

Deleted
    Religion is meant to dominate and brainwash the masses.
    And i'll be damned if you try to argue, for i swear by all the gods that it will end with the mods DELETING the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I doubt that it would only be 80 years. Those 12 top scientists on Ilos were awakened from their pods right after the reapers left the galaxy through the citadel in the last cycle and then were occupied finding a solution for the whole citadel relay thing. Until they travelled to the citadel to manipulate the signal the reapers send to the keepers to open the citadel relay it took them centuries of research.

Those were the 12 top scientists and if they would only live for 80 years then I doubt that they would have been able to execute their whole citadel sabotage because the scientists would have died before even having found a solution.

I´d say between 500 and over 1000 years would be a reasonable lifespan for a Prothean considering their amazing preserving technology (stasis pods).
    Uuuh what?

They wouldn't have to work out how to disable the Citadel.

Just the signal controlling the keepers.

They had the mini relay working before the Reapers arrived, and seeing what mordin could do in short times I have no doubt that 12 of them could figure the signal out before almost any lifespan :\

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    The concept of god IS wrong.
    Only Mordin could be a god, because someone else would have gotten it wrong.
    But we know for a fact that Mordin wasn't a god.
    Therefore there's none.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

how do you know i didnt survive the blast and ascend :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The concept of god IS wrong.
    Only Mordin could be a god, because someone else would have gotten it wrong.
    But we know for a fact that Mordin wasn't a god.
    Therefore there's none.
    Or maybe we have a God and hes just getting it wrong.

Which makes since, seeing how could he let the Reapers kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do have a god.

ReaperShep.

Sacrifice to her a thousand Asari virgins or I swear, she'll restart the cycles.
    Putin khuliyo