They always come back.

Finally started my Renegade FemShep playthrough. Engineer, Insanity. Planned to complete my achievement collection!

Deleted
    And some of us, wont leave the ship until its fully on the bottom of the sea.

Didn't see this one before.

Deleted
    And people dare to not like Zaeed.

Zaeed was .. different in that DLC. He is hard to like in ME2, in that DLC he was someone else, I loved his character in Citadel DLC.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind Zaeed...but him trying to hit on Samara during Citadel. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppyy

Yes, I've been doing nothing but watch random Citadel videos for the past three hours!

has nothing on this scene
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I always liked Zaeed. An ornery son of a bitch, no doubt, but I liked that he was always honest about his opinion on things. Also liked his "better to beg forgiveness than ask permission" attitude, even though he never really made it to the begging forgiveness part. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't mind Zaeed...but him trying to hit on Samara during Citadel. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppyy
    He just wanted to snuggle.
    Nothing creepy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Which reminds me. Kinda sucks they didn't do a good alternative story for Morinth. I chose her for Renegade walkthrough, and was really disappointed how she was just another banshee in London.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Which reminds me. Kinda sucks they didn't do a good alternative story for Morinth. I chose her for Renegade walkthrough, and was really disappointed how she was just another banshee in London.
    And Legion just becomes a Cerberus kill-bot.
    Putin khuliyo

Does anyone know what happens to Grunt if you just leave him in his tank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    BBQ party at Cerb HQ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. I think it is assumed he dies in the collector attack in ME2 when the rest of the crew is kidnapped. Or he just dies from lack of power/nutrients/whatever to his cell from being left inactive.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can skip the Citadel DLC and save yourself some money.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Hah. I'd have paid double the price had I known how awesome it is.

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...92952303079427

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 01:16 AM ----------

Pro-tip: Don't bring the Executioner with you as the only weapon in missions with pistol sequences when playing on higher difficulties. I just wasted an hour of my life on Mars because the fucking thing only takes 60% hp off of the bloody sexbot, and it doesn't reload fast enough...

Pro-tip: Don't bring the Executioner with you as the only weapon in missions with pistol sequences when playing on higher difficulties. I just wasted an hour of my life on Mars because the fucking thing only takes 60% hp off of the bloody sexbot, and it doesn't reload fast enough...
    Been there. It was not fun. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I always use the Carnifex as soon as I can. Nice high powered pistol.