Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Yes you can buy DLC on origin. Once you have a game in your library, you can press a button called show game details which have a tab dedicated to DLC if the game have any, that's where its located and not in the store itself.
    Thanks. Any idea if the DLC is on sale, or is it just the base game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Thats because that is the only "DLC" for Mass Effect 3. The others are considered "add ons" and use bioware points rather then an origin store purchase. You can purchase and view them once you buy the actual game in origin. You can read about them at http://masseffect.bioware.com/downloads/ though to see ones other then Citadel you have to use the "New Content" menu at the top.

The Addons/dlc are not on sale however. Bioware points (the currency used to buy the addons/dlc) are also not on sale.
    Ah, thanks. Will probably give it a miss for now then.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Still working on getting it. I heard it's pretty good and definitely worthwhile.
    Your millage may vary. I found it to be extremely pandering with fanfic quality writing. It was clearly designed to be an 'ending' for people who can easily forget that it happens before Priority: Earth, and a shocking number of people have fallen for it.

And yeah, they are done with ME3. But not with Mass Effect. And its not like Bioware have ever lied about things before... (hint: they have, many many times)

Deleted
    Dont be so edgy, you might cut yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can buy DLC on origin. Once you have a game in your library, you can press a button called show game details which have a tab dedicated to DLC if the game have any, that's where its located and not in the store itself.
    I think I also bought them in the game too. Shift-F1 calls up Origin while playing IIRC. Or you can access it from the game's main menu.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-08-23 at 02:47 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-08-27 at 06:33 PM.

Well of course more people are going to choose red if you offer them a gun.

Deleted
    Are you implying that the gun doesnt shoot bullets filled with A.I viruses to take control over the target?

The only magic thing about that gun is that it can fire forever without needing to reload. Someone would have used it before instead of going through all the trouble to build a giant ball shaped space nuke.

Deleted
    Its an old gun, it doesnt need heatclips.

So... i read a few of the last pages here, and, is there a new mass effect coming out that makes the indoctrination theory canon?
    i'm confused :z

Deleted
    Its the only sensible approach.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    So... i read a few of the last pages here, and, is there a new mass effect coming out that makes the indoctrination theory canon?
    As far as I know, no information, aside from the fact that the next game will not be shepard's story, has been given about it.

Deleted
    Well they did say that the team who made Omega and Leviathan will be doing it.
    You know what that means.
    ME4 will be even more combat > roleplay/lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a possible approach but tbh i would be surprised if they went down that road as it would alienate their playerbase even more. No information is known at this point other then that shepard is gone and that its made in frostbite sharing systems with DA:I to avoid having to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

About action taking focus, they did pick up the previous lead designer for Amalur a while ago which could mean good things for the RPG side of the game.

Deleted
    its made in frostbite sharing systems with DA:I to avoid having to reinvent the wheel so to speak.
    And therefor the games will be completly identical.
    Oh im still laughing.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-08-28 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well they did say that the team who made Omega and Leviathan will be doing it.
    You know what that means.
    ME4 will be even more combat > roleplay/lore.
    Yeah that´s the worst fear I have for ME4. The team that did Omega was the team that also did the MP part of ME3 and this studio was BW Montreal. You can say what you want but Omega was a terrible DLC in terms of story and it was crap compared to the great DLCs of the original ME devs like Shadow Broker, Arrival and Citadel.

There simply is no comparison between the MP studio in Montreal and the "story" studio in Edmonton (original ME3 ending ofc was crap). I just hope that the next ME game wont be too combat focused like Omega was and I hope that ME does not get turned into a halfassed FPS-style game with only combat and hardly any story.

Deleted
    Wait, wait, wait. I always thought the indoctrination theory was just a bunch of guys interpreting things in a weird way. Didn't the Extended Cut DLC kill that speculation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. I always thought the indoctrination theory was just a bunch of guys interpreting things in a weird way. Didn't the Extended Cut DLC kill that speculation?
    Didnt do a damn thing in regards to shepard himself, just everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And therefor the games will be completly identical.
    Oh im still aughing.
    That thing was so completely braindead I still can't wrap my head around it.

- - - Updated - - -

So I just got my hands on Brutal Legend. And who's the first female you run into? Jennifer Hale! She literally is everywhere.

Deleted
    Well it is a pretty poor game.