Deleted
    Its ok.

We cant all be right.

I would almost let you go with Goku, since his VA is a woman, but i find his voice strangely fitting his character.

And then we have
    Ginga Banjo (Colonel Silver, King Vegeta, Toolo)
    Kenji Utsumi (Commander Red, Master Mutaito, Shenron, Porunga)
    Norio Wakamoto (Cell)
    Daisuke Gouri (King Cold, Mr Satan)
    Ryusei Nakao (Freeza, Cooler)

Apply yourself.

But maybe i should back away.
    I am after all dealing with people who watches dubs unironically.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-05-31 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its ok.

We cant all be right.
    I prefer the english DBZ dub, if only for Goku's VA. I cannot stand his Japanese VA. But I do tend to watch everything subbed, mostly because a lot of stuff never makes it to North America.

- - - Updated - - -

I would almost let you go with Goku, since his VA is a woman, but i find his voice strangely fitting his character.

And then we have
    Ginga Banjo (Colonel Silver, King Vegeta, Toolo)
    Kenji Utsumi (Commander Red, Master Mutaito, Shenron, Porunga)
    Norio Wakamoto (Cell)
    Daisuke Gouri (King Cold, Mr Satan)
    Ryusei Nakao (Freeza, Cooler)

Apply yourself.

But maybe i should back away.
    I am after all dealing with people who watches dubs unironically.
    Of all the villains in the show. I would say the english version of Freeza was botched, heavily. I cannot stand his voice. That being said, I love how the people who voice Cell and Cooler emit a huge amount of cockiness.

As for Goku, in the Fusion Reborn movie. The scream he is doing when going SSJ3 brings chills to my body.

Edit: The posting broke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Of all the villains in the show. I would say the english version of Freeza was botched, heavily.
    Yes, i think it sounds like they tried to replicate his jap voice but failed.
    I like that voice.
    It has a very pleasant sadistic flair that gives life to his characters.

He also did Mayuri from Bleach and Lucemon Falldown/Chaos mode from Digimon frontier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Troy Baker > Takehito Koyasu for Excalibur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Troy Baker > Takehito Koyasu for Excalibur.
    Them fightin' words.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's typical for people to shorten Lt Cmdr to Commander when using it as a title.
    Also Kaidan doesn't outrank him because they're both Spectres, so they're equal
    No, Kaiden stil outranks Shepard when it comes to Alliance rank. There's no ifs buts or maybes about it, being a Spectre is a seperate organisational position.

As Admiral Hackett states: "You may be a Spectre, but you were Human first." Shepard is a member of the Systems Alliance, as shown by being 'reinstated' by Anderson at the beginning of ME3. Its just a unique position in that neither Shepard or Kaiden (or Ashley, potentially) can be issued orders they HAVE to follow - they just chose to because of the nature of the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Only if he spends half the game laughing
    He could totally be the new Reaper horn.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the nature of rank and position a guy of rank Captain can be in a position of an Admiral and order other Generals and Admirals around in his zone of power, with all due respect of course.

Spectre is a position in the Council space. Council > all. Spectre > all. Shepard could refuse any Hackett's request if it wasn't stupid to act like that.

Also reinstatement of Shepard was a kind of a joke. Shepard joked about not taking orders from Anderson, Anderson reinstated Shepard to be able to give Shepard an order.
    There's also this not a Spectre anymore deal. Since Shepard was on trial - her Spectre status was suspended (and then reinstated) - so in fact Shepard was indeed reinstated in Alliance Navy to get going (take the command of Alliance frigate Normandy and her crew). After being reinstated as Spectre, Shepard could literally go to Omega, clean it from Cerberus infestation and dance till the reapers come. Everyone would be pissed, but no one could do a thing about it.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2014-06-01 at 04:22 PM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    That would have been the best renegade interrupt.
    "Hold it! Time for a dancy party!"

And then he danced as the galaxy went down in flames.

And regarding Kaidan.
    Fuck him.
    As if i needed another reason to never let him live.

Lil bastard aint gonna outrank me.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-06-01 at 05:49 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kaidan ain't no lil bastard, Kaidan is Major Bastard.

And Shepard is Dance Commander. It would've been awesome if she could dance.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Kaidan ain't no lil bastard, Kaidan is Major Bastard.

And Shepard is Dance Commander. It would've been awesome if she could dance.
    Oh she can dance. She just needs the right dance partner

Skip to around 2:00~ for the dance part.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-06-01 at 09:52 PM.

Deleted
    Can think of no better place to put a renegade interrupt.

Well, maybe meeting Starbrat but what i need there isnt an interrupt, its Anonymous hacking his ass.

Or the crucible enabling hacking him with the ME1 minigame and starting to screw with the reapers.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-06-02 at 07:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only female Shepard can dance. Broshep has all the ladies dance for him though.

Deleted
    So Origin is having a massive sale, Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles included.

And Battlefied 3 is apparently free as well.

Deleted
    So Origin is having a massive sale, Mass Effect and Dragon Age titles included.

And Battlefied 3 is apparently free as well.
    Yeah, 70% off of most games, it seems. ME 3 DLCs look like they're still at the normal price though :/

Deleted
    Thats how they seek to make the money, haul out cheap games and then get money for DLCs they wouldnt get otherwise.

Deleted
    Thats how they seek to make the money, haul out cheap games and then get money for DLCs they wouldnt get otherwise.
    It just seems weird that they're selling the main game for 6€, but for example the Citadel DLC is 12€.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Please let it be what we hope it is.

I mean, they showed the first teaser for Mirror's Edge last year, and we haven't heard a single thing since then until they released a new teaser screen earlier today. Hopefully we'll at least get a taste of MENext this time, even if it is a couple of years out.

Deleted
    It was for their upcoming Dragon Age tablet game.