Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And i remember when Inq was "BioWares last hope". It worked well, and shit is back on track.
    Yes. IGN 10/10 because they're EA's butt lickers along with Gamespot. User reviews 6/10.

Definitely a good game. GOTY.

Deleted
    Please remove yourself, you are unfit for civil discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this one of those cases where there are no middle ground, its either the best game ever or its total bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    Yes. IGN 10/10 because they're EA's butt lickers along with Gamespot. User reviews 6/10.

Definitely a good game. GOTY.
    And the big question is: Have you played it YOURSELF?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And the big question is: Have you played it YOURSELF?
    Yes, I did. I found it very shallow and terribly boring. Although I LOVED DA:O, this game is nothing like that, it's shell of the prequel and only slightly better than DA2 which was a turd. I quit it like 4 hours into it because I felt like I was playing Gothic 4.

Yes, I did. I found it very shallow and terribly boring. Although I LOVED DA:O, this game is nothing like that, it's shell of the prequel and only slightly better than DA2 which was a turd. I quit it like 4 hours into it because I felt like I was playing Gothic 4.
    Given some people really enjoyed the game, wouldn't it be more accurate to say "BioWare games aren't for you" rather than "they have no talent over there"?

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Is this one of those cases where there are no middle ground, its either the best game ever or its total bullshit?
    I thought that was more the rule than the exception these past few years.

- - - Updated - - -

4 hours out of what I have heard to be 200+ for a 100% playthrough? Nice. You have definitely seen enough to judge the whole game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    4 hours out of what I have heard to be 200+ for a 100% playthrough? Nice. You have definitely seen enough to judge the whole game.
    200+ is a bit of an exaggeration but generally its quite lengthy, my first character killed the end boss at around the 80 hour mark with plenty of content left that I did afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is lengthy Nerraw. It took me roughly 68 hours to get 70% completed. I'm having a hard going back and playing again. Also, remember to import your saved world. Because it uses the default world without mentioning anything.

Aside from the new generation of gamer we've had join the discussion. I think most if not all of the BW crew enjoyed the game. So you will as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 4 is Bioware's last chance to prove they still have some talent over there and it's not just interns making games. They failed with Dragon Age Badquisition, and this is the last chance they get from me.
    I don't think they are eager to prove anything to haters. They care about their fans instead.

I quit it like 4 hours into it because I felt like I was playing Gothic 4.
    Sorry, but if you've just played for 4 hours, then you know nothing about the game. Again, Bioware couldn't care less about people who judge their games by the first few hours.

No wonder you got banned, buddy, with statements like this.

200+ is a bit of an exaggeration but generally its quite lengthy, my first character killed the end boss at around the 80 hour mark with plenty of content left that I did afterwards.
    I did absolutely everything single player had to offer, and I finished at about 130 hours mark. I guess you can get 200 hours by mixing single player with a huge bit of multiplayer, but yeah, it is still well over 100 hours anyway. 4 hours is something like 3% of it, definitely enough to write a modern review.
    Last edited by May90; 2015-03-10 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Gothic 4 was a pretty terrible game, especially when compared to its predecessors. I can kind of understand why he quit if it feels like that one for over 4 hours straight to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I did absolutely everything single player had to offer, and I finished at about 130 hours mark. I guess you can get 200 hours by mixing single player with a huge bit of multiplayer, but yeah, it is still well over 100 hours anyway. 4 hours is something like 3% of it, definitely enough to write a modern review.
    Ouch, well played good sir. Well played.

Guys. I've cracked the code. A game that takes place as the same time as ME3? That explores worlds and places we've are seen? The answer's been right under our noses this under time. We'll be playing as Commander Shepard's hamster:

http://i.imgur.com/0IrXjTH.png

It's to cute to not be true!

Deleted
    That may have been the worst attempt to spread an image i have seen in a long time.

And the image itself is really bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    That may have been the worst attempt to spread an image i have seen in a long time.
    And the image itself is really bad.
    Gravath has had profound impact on my life. He linked Everyday is a Monster Girl and I've pretty much gone off the deep end from there. Subbed to 80+ manga and a lot of anime.

Also, I wonder if our crew starts out racially diverse or if we pick up stragglers along the way.

Reviving this thread (one last time)?

https://twitter.com/YanickRRoy/statu...89256657268736

10+ Year Old Account

It will be a fine way to bid this thread farewell.

10+ Year Old Account

Probably, a fresh thread is likely once there is substantial information around.

Probably, a fresh thread is likely once there is substantial information around.
    So that'll be much later then. E3 won't give us anything substantial, just overhyped, prerendered trailer at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So that'll be much later then. E3 won't give us anything substantial, just overhyped, prerendered trailer at best.
    Who knows, an E3 CGI trailer and any hint at a release date is basis enough for a fresh megathread.