Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is pedobear the father?

Ummm ok??? this is different.... As people mention my great granny was 80 odd when i was born and im now 23.... and 12 a year giving birth while very possible... WHY?!?

isnt there laws agaisnt underage sex?
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Ummm ok??? this is different.... As people mention my great granny was 80 odd when i was born and im now 23.... and 12 a year giving birth while very possible... WHY?!?

isnt there laws agaisnt underage sex?
    Of course there are by laws are usually by country only and several 3rd world countries still have this as commonplace I think the youngest mother ever was 3 or 6 or something stupid. google it

Humans like any other creatures on earth are able I guess breed at a young age =\ Its possible but its illegal for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    Is pedobear the father?
    I lol'd.

But seriously, what is with pre-teens/teenagers/etc. wanting children? What happened to, you know....Being a kid? Save that shit for when you're 18+, what's the rush?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    A WIFE told yesterday how she became the world's youngest gran — at just 23.

Mum-of-two Rifca Stanescu was 12 when she had her first child Maria.

She urged the girl not to follow her example — but Maria gave birth to son Ion while only 11.

Rifca had married jewellery seller Ionel Stanescu when she was 11 and he was 13.

They eloped because Rifca feared her father wanted her to marry another village lad in Investi, Romania. She was forgiven when she had her daughter — making her mum, also Maria, a great-gran at 40.

Son Nicolae was born a year later. The young mum later tried to persuade Maria to stay at school.

But Maria left to wed when she was ten — and had her baby six months later.

Rifca cuddled grandson Ion, now two, and said: "I am happy to be a grandmother but wished more for Maria."

Britain's youngest gran was an unnamed 26-year-old from Rotherham, Yorks. Her daughter, 12, gave birth in 1999

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-just-23.html
    she looks like she's 50+ on that picture. lolwtf

erm all i can say is.

"It's just gonna be this ridiculous Russian doll situation."

she looks like she's 50+ on that picture.
    Think she lied about her age? :P

No, but more seriously: Yes, it's possible. No, the father probably isn't pedobear; he's probably the same age as the mother. And this is why sex-ed is so important. Also, always keep condoms in the house, and make sure the kids know where to find them. By telling them where to find them. Condoms become important to have around after the age of ten; don't be fooled into believing your kids don't experiment... All children experiment. Better you know they're doing it safely, and under your roof.

Think about it, think- think about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    she looks like she's 50+ on that picture. lolwtf

i thought the exact same thing when i saw it, she looks at least 40+ in that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalashaska Ocelot View Post
    I lol'd.

But seriously, what is with pre-teens/teenagers/etc. wanting children? What happened to, you know....Being a kid? Save that shit for when you're 18+, what's the rush?
    They are too inexperienced to understand that. We rush to grow up only to understand what fools we've been and how a world full of exciting, new, shiny things is just as if not more enjoyable than one you have become familiar with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post

"It's just gonna be this ridiculous Russian doll situation."

Think she lied about her age? :P

No, but more seriously: Yes, it's possible. No, the father probably isn't pedobear; he's probably the same age as the mother. And this is why sex-ed is so important. Also, always keep condoms in the house, and make sure the kids know where to find them. By telling them where to find them. Condoms become important to have around after the age of ten; don't be fooled into believing your kids don't experiment... All children experiment. Better you know they're doing it safely, and under your roof.

Think about it, think- think about it.
    sex-ed probably would have made no difference, its already taught in schools in the UK, but the sort of people having kids at 11 dont really attend school most of the time, and are not exactly grade A students.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.

Funny thing is this shows how times have changed. Having your first child at 12 or 13 wasn't that uncommon for a pretty sizable chunk of Western history. I think once the Industrial Revolution hit and children were valued for labor more than providing progeny, that began to change.

That being said, I would not want to have my first child that young, let alone be a grandparent at my age. It's freaky.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

She looks too old in the picture to be 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow.

She could end up being a great-great-great grandmother and still be alive.
    if you have a kid at 12, odds are you're not going to see 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Having your first child at 12 or 13 wasn't that uncommon for a pretty sizable chunk of Western history.
    Actually, I think you'll find that that was the common age for parents to marry their children off. However, the 'proper' time to get children was 16, I believe it was.

sex-ed probably would have made no difference, its already taught in schools in the UK, but the sort of people having kids at 11 dont really attend school most of the time, and are not exactly grade A students.
    Not that good an excuse; sex education should be taught at home, I feel. My parents taught me all sorts of stuff about sex before I was seven, from a book with pictures in. Partly, that was because I was terribly curious about two things: A: Where do babies come from, and B: Why wasn't I born a girl? But even if that weren't the case, my parents were quite firm about teaching both me and my brother all about the basic biology of sex, including the bits about "Grown Ups take great pleasure in sex, and you will too when you grow up, but here's all sorts of preventatives to prevent disease and pregnancy because you never know. Use them when the time comes."

Maybe it was because my parents were hippies, and happened to buy a sex-ed book as soon as my older brother was born, but I feel they did the right thing.

I knew quite a few kids having sex in middle school (11-13), so I can't say it's really surprising that there's a situation like this somewhere in the world. No doubt it's sad, for the new mother and more than anything the baby, but quite believable.

Deleted
    thats hardly something to be proud of.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    How... do you go from young child birth to legalizing rape? Nowhere in this article did it say either mother was raped.
    Having sex with a 12 year old is statutory rape. See that word at the end. RAPE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of...Europe#Romania

(I'm surprised by the ages....13 is legal in Spain and most of the others are 14-16)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck4cash View Post
    Having sex with a 12 year old is statutory rape. See that word at the end. RAPE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of...Europe#Romania

(I'm surprised by the ages....13 is legal in Spain and most of the others are 14-16)
    So if her and the father are the exact same age, what happens then? o_O

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it's not all that uncommon in certain parts of the world.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm sure it's not all that uncommon in certain parts of the world.
    http://www.nealirc.org/Gerontology/FamilyRecord.html suggests that you are right.
    The youngest grandmother whose history is authenticated is Mum-Zi, a member of Chief Akkiri's harem on the island of Calabar, Nigeria, became a mother at 8 years and 4 months. Her daughter also delivered a child at age 8, making Mum-Zi a grandmother at age 17.