Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    wtf am i reading.jpg o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Sex with someone under the age of consent is Statutory Rape.
    Even if you are the same are or younger than them? Cause I'm pretty sure they gave the ages of 12 and 13. I don't know the laws in Romania about that kind of stuff though.

edit: oops, 11 and 13

i'm starting to see why teenage pregnancy is getting relatively high. kids do something thats potentially life changing and a bunch of other people are like "AWWW THATS SO CUTE THEY'RE JUST EXPIREMENTING!!". don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with fucking if you're able to accept the consequences of it, but it's not like picking your ass cheeks that you should do without regard. making a child is life changing and you are responsible for another persons life. the worse part is that people clearly give no shit about having a child in a fucked up home or sending it off to adoption, because hey, fuck that little shits life.
    And this is where you conveniently completely missed my point:
    Children (or at least: Many children) are going to experiment regardless. And that is why children, at a very young age, should learn the inns and outs, about preventatives and health risks, BEFORE they get to the age of experimenting, or at least: The age where experimenting can cause harm.

And that is also why every parent should have a box of condoms in the house, and tell their children where those condoms are.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Its in Romania...
    FML.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    And that is also why every parent should have a box of condoms in the house, and tell their children where those condoms are.
    No, just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    She's 23? Who's she trying to kid?! But, yeah, with (pre-)teen pregnancy these days, this isn't particularly shocking at all.

The U.K. really needs to step up its sex-ed.
    Because teaching the horny little buggers how to do it is going to prevent it. Just be like the mothers and fathers used to be in olden times..."if you get pregnant, you give birth to a demon child who eats your brain out!". Little bit of creativity never hurt anyone!

Deleted
    That's nothing short of disgusting imo.

She could be a Great-Great-Great-Grandmother by the age of 50!
    Given average life expectancy for women (~67?), she could be sitting on 6 generations of children!

Now suppose each next generation has 3 children with 2 year intervals from 10, by the time this woman is 67 (6x generations), her family could grow to over 100 children

Fun with numbers. Hilarity!

This is seriously messed up... If my child ever had a baby when it was under 18 I'd throw it out and refuse to support them unless the child got a job. I'm not wasting all my money paying for YOUR baby because you didn't know how to use a condom/birth control. Kids at that age shouldn't even be having sex.. If I had an 11 year old that got pregnant I'd probably put it up for adoption cuz I'd never be able to look at it the same way, all I'd see is a disgusting wh*re..

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    This makes me sick. There is no great achivement in this at all. This is sick, what now, 2 years old girls gets pregnant next month?

This is the societies next big thing now? God damn son of a bitch!
    Actually, you could say this is a retro thing if you knew your history. You'd be suprised.