Raid Lockouts. Do they reset when you transfer and faction change?

So, yea what the title says. Say I do a 10m DS before I transfer to the guild I got accepted to, would my raid lockout reset if I transfer and faction change like it used to, or is the rumor about it doesn't reset anymore true? When I transferred a different character last week, it reset my BH, but I didn't try DS.

Note: I'm not doing this to abuse the system, I simply need World of Logs before I apply to a guild, but if accepted, they need me to raid this week.
    Last edited by Holytravie; 2012-02-01 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    i dunno, maybe dont raid and get saved to play it safe?

Do you read? lol, I need world of logs...

It resets on server transfers across battle groups but I'm not sure if it still resets on faction change.

I think Blizzard fixed that, but I thought the same when I server transfered long ago and then it was reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Holytravie View Post
    So, yea what the title says. Say I do a 10m DS before I transfer to the guild I got accepted to, would my raid lockout reset if I transfer and faction change like it used to, or is the rumor about it doesn't reset anymore true? When I transferred a different character last week, it reset my BH, but I didn't try DS.

Note: I'm not doing this to abuse the system, I simply need World of Logs before I apply to a guild, but if accepted, they need me to raid this week.
    So are you accepted into the guild or not? Not trying to troll just a simple question for the sake of my response.

Cause if you're accepted then there is no reason to do a WoL report. As others have said they reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I don't know why you'd be applying to a guild like this if you don't even have one WoL parse to show them on hand.

It's like saying, "I'd like to try out for the New York Yankees", but not having any stats - even co-ed slow pitch - to make the application on.

I'm not saying it makes you a bad person or anything, but this is probably too advanced of a guild for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    So are you accepted into the guild or not? Not trying to troll just a simple question for the sake of my response.

Cause if you're accepted then there is no reason to do a WoL report. As others have said they reset.
    They want to see logs of the character I am applying on. My main is 6/8 heroic, and so far I've ranked on every single fight in DS, normal and heroic 10m, for the bosses I've killed. They are assuming I'm just generally a good player, but they want to see logs before I transfer.

lock outs reset on both server and faction changes

Deleted
    Server changes will reset raidlockouts.
    Faction changes will NOT reset raidlockouts.

Server + Faction will reset.