Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're joking, right? I'd hate them before they had the chance to get to know me, they're total assholes.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did go to school with my mom all four years. She made me stay late after school to work on the yearbook. I would also work on her computer network, printers later in life.

I doubt they'd even notice me, maybe out of the corner of their eye they see me in the hallway and think "how weird, he looks just like a purely hypothetical child of you and me would look like. he's even got your eyes" says one. "O_O" thinks the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Would've been friends with my mum but not best friends. Dad would've probably started bullying me.

Deleted
    I don't think so. My mom is not the smartest person alive but has a strong sense of obligation and tries to force her (often very biased and even racist) beliefs onto others. We wouldn't have probably got along at all because I'm the complete opposite. I'm smarter, put no value on honest effort and am willing to cheat or lie for my goals. End justifies the means. And I'm a lot more shallow and when mom used to focus on sports, studying and work, I'm putting much more towards staying pretty, having my nails and hair done and hair removed from unwanted places.

I'd probably get along well with dad though. He has a good sense of humor, is also pretty smart and has absolutely no sense of duty like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yep, I expect so, probably my mum more so than my dad, because both my mum and I were quite hard working at school.
    Both of my parents came from poor, working class backgrounds, they're both intelligent people. My mum on the one hand won a scholarship to a convent grammar school - where she was picked on because she was the token 'poor girl' for four years, until she lost the plot one day and kicked the crap out of the bully. So yeah, can imagine we'd have gotten on very well - we get on brilliantly now.
    My dad kind of went the other way, he's smart (particularly when it comes to history and politics) but didn't apply himself at school - nothing too severe, but had to leave school at 16 to help support his family (he's the eldest brother). He was a bit of a hippy and his music tastes have very much influenced mine, so can imagine we'd have gotten along as young people.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I can't think of anyone who liked me in high school, but that's not really surprising given that I was pretty much a complete asshole of an individual at that age. I wouldn't have liked myself, nevermind other people trying to get along with me.

(Yes, I do have a very critical view both of the person that I used to be and the person that I am.)

My dad definitely lol we did the exact same things in high school more or less without me realizing it until after. Same sports, both got drinking and trespassing tickets, and we went to the same high school. My mom went to the same school too but she was more of a study and work person whereas my father and I are not

Deleted
    My dad was kind of a sporty fellow, and i'm kind of a computer "nerd", i do however go to martial arts, and have been for a few years, and so did he, so i think that we'd get along pretty well..
    Especially since he became a member of helpdesk as a job later on in life ^^

My mother on the other hand, is probably the kind of person that i would not approach, but if we would meet by coincidence, i believe we would've become good friends.

Dad was football jock, I may have gotten along with him. Mom I just don't know about

15+ Year Old Account
    Very doubtful on both counts, although I could almost sort of kind of see my mom and I having an awkward "crossing the clique boundaries" style friendship. That and I'm not too positive how my dad was in High School.

Nah. My mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries.

My mom would, she always was nice to the outcasts. My dad.. he was sort of a jock, so I dunno, probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly with my Dad, seeing as we both ran cross country. Probly not my mom though.

I'd say I would be like best friends with my dad but not my mother.

Deleted
    My father was a jock...so no. My mother was always hanging out with the popular girls so again no.

My dad and I might have become friends, I'm not really sure. I don't know much of how they were in high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    My father? Probably. But mom , not a single chance.