Poll: What's your favorite Nintendo franchise?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So few Donkey Kong votes... why did these series have to be that overshadowed by Mario and Zelda
    because after the brilliant game donkey kong 64 we got 3 donkey konga games .. we need another game like donkey kong 64

10+ Year Old Account
    DKC is their only good franchise, imo.

Zelda -> Pokemon = Mario

The Legend of Zelda series has not let me down so far: even the Oracle games, which are my least favourite, were enjoyable. The overall storyline, as well as the music, bosses, ect. all just seem to be excellent in every single game (The bosses moreso in the 3D- games, but even some of the 2D ones have their charm.).

Pokemon and Mario are tied on second place, but not even close to Zelda.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

10+ Year Old Account
    Mario, as it is the game I mainly grew up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other: Fire Emblem.

I adore Mario, Zelda and Pokemon, but I'm a huge strategy and RPG fan and Fire Emblem appeals to me in so many ways.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Metroid only because Super Metroid is pretty much my favorite game ever

Now that being said, I think there are more Mario and Zelda games that are worth playing

But DAMN Super Metroid was a good fuckin game
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    because after the brilliant game donkey kong 64 we got 3 donkey konga games .. we need another game like donkey kong 64
    Eh, wasn't a fan of DK 64, I thought the SNES games blew it out of the water, and DKC Returns.

LoZ > Super Smash Bros. ignoring Brawl > Pokemon > 2D Metroid > Mario > Starfox > Kirby > Donkey Kong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Eh, wasn't a fan of DK 64, I thought the SNES games blew it out of the water, and DKC Returns.
    fair enough, i thought the country games were good but i have fonder memories of dk 64 so maybe thats a reason why i prefer it.

Really tough choice, but I'm going with Legend of Zelda. Really fun story and I've always loved the medieval-style games.

EDIT: Oh hell, I forgot about Metroid. That goes above Zelda. Oh well.

Deleted
    I really like the wars series. I do love me some casual turn-based strategy.