[RET] RBG questions

Im trying to get some RBG ratings going and tbh im pretty new at pvp so i need a bit of help

1. Talents

i. HoJ vs WOG
    ii. Divine storm?

2. Glyphs

i. WOG vs CS
    ii. Turn evil?
    iii. Divine prot?

Im specifically doing this only for RBG and not arena =), any helps and tips appreciated

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

I'd take WoG talents over Hoj because that 20 seconds doesn't make as much difference in rbgs as it does arena, and being able to help with healing = smexy, definitely go for divine storm to rape people.. grouped up at BS.. RAWR DIVINE STORM SPAM..

I'd also glyph for Wog > CS, then a no to divine prot in case you ever meet a team without tons of wizards, YES YES oh please god yes to turn evil, spam it on everyone <3

Divine storm is terrible in pvp.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

soo i know my spec seems arena suited.. but it is freaking awesomme in bg aswell. using wog when sacrd shield pops=lay on hands. u shud def try this out. reforges is a bit wage... havent doen it yet... but reforge to crit... also remeber the hit and expertise cap.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 12:35 PM ----------

im not wearing pvp gear atm.. but il change it after work so u can see

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 12:37 PM ----------

oh and the divine prot glyph? never ever use it... use the maybe improved HoJ or something else. u will always come in this situation... oh noo i wish i didnt have glyphed to remove mele prot. or the oposite way oh no i wish i had glyphed it...

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    Im trying to get some RBG ratings going and tbh im pretty new at pvp so i need a bit of help

1. Talents

i. HoJ vs WOG
    ii. Divine storm?

2. Glyphs

i. WOG vs CS
    ii. Turn evil?
    iii. Divine prot?

Im specifically doing this only for RBG and not arena =), any helps and tips appreciated
    1.i: WoG (assuming you are talking about Last Word). Using it on your Flag Carrier in crucial moments can be gamebreaking (on your healers too ofc)-> set your UI up to show player HP-%, so you know when they are at the 35%-treshold. gearing for crit (which you should) will bring you close to a 95% crit% with you WoG with Last Word.
    1.ii:yes, needed for preventing a node-cap

primary: truth, WoG, TV
    major: turn evil, LoH (7mins CD, use it - but try not to interfer with your holy paladin cause of forbearance), cleanse (yes, cleanse )

turn evil for warlockpets, DK pets and DKs themselves (lichborne) -> mouseovermacro for that one.
    chainfearing wl pets and enraged dk pets can be very very handy.

summary: if you experience that your offhealing and support-abilities are not needed but you are needed for burst, you could alter the above and leave the WoG talents and glyphs and use CS-glyph and HoJ specc
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2012-02-03 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    you do realize that turn evil only affect demons and undead? so basically only DK and lock pets. people don't get feared by paladins ^^
    on EVERYONE.. in other news, rbgs are bad, do 5s ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post

1. Talents

i. HoJ vs WOG
    ii. Divine storm?

2. Glyphs

i. WOG vs CS
    ii. Turn evil?
    iii. Divine prot?

Ignore the idiots that literally have no idea what they are talking about.

WoG is the better way to go for RBG, Turn Evil is great and is highly underrated and Divine Storm is pretty big for pulling stealthers out also underrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to put in another yes for divine storm for rbgs. Great for flag cap interrupting.

I'm no RBG pro but we don't really have that much else to interrupt flag caps so I vote for using DS as well in your RBG spec.

Turn Evil glyph is very recommended in both BGs and arena, it can be game breaking vs locks and DKs.

thx for the tips!

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!