Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    A liberal plot is making them unbelievably stupid.
    I would argue that this is truer than you think. The liberal plot that they have concocted in their head is doing them in.

Unless it was placed there. In that case, we need to go deeper.
    Is it a rule that you have to be rude and sarcastic in every conversation here?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I would argue that this is truer than you think. The liberal plot that they have concocted in their head is doing them in.

Unless it was placed there. In that case, we need to go deeper.
    It's liberal plots all the way down? Oh noes, it's like Inception, only with liberal plots!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It's liberal plots all the way down? Oh noes, it's like Inception, only with liberal plots!
    Dude, I heard you needed some liberal plots, so I inserted some liberal plots in your liberal plots!

Man, there really should have been an Xzibit cameo in Inception.

Dude that's signature worthy. I'm taking it!

Well... that's just too good an exchange. I think I'll dream about Xzibit...

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Dude that's signature worthy. I'm taking it!
    Believe that's my second signature quote. *bows*

Wisconsin radio ad I heard today: "What? You mean I get to vote for Paul Ryan twice?"

It'd be funny if hearing it didn't make me think of the recorded PSAs from Bioshock.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Wisconsin radio ad I heard today: "What? You mean I get to vote for Paul Ryan twice?"

It'd be funny if hearing it didn't make me think of the recorded PSAs from Bioshock.
    Man I must be missing out. Every time I hear a political ad while driving I shut off the radio.

I'm still trying to figure out why they're running presidential political ads here in Alabama. There's a SuperPAC one going that's pro-Romney. I'm like, 67% of the vote's not enough, you want 70%? (In case people aren't aware, Alabama's a very red state).

Well all those money has to go somewhere, right?

I'd really enjoy them more if they came on with a disclaimer. "Sorry about this, we know what's gonna happen here in Alabama on Nov 6th, but you guys gave us too much damn money, and we gotta spend it, so here's an ad!"

Perhaps the ads are with the intention of raising more money to spend elsewhere. I don't where the numbers are, but there's some threshold where they'll gain more than they're spending from ads.

Maybe they want to make sure Romney wins the popular vote. 2000 in reverse?

Not sure if people of your country can afford a Romney win.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    Not sure if people of your country can afford a Romney win.
    Romney will be a great president. The more I looked at Obama's background in 2008 the more I distrusted him and his "hope and change" message(and sadly Obama proved that my instincts correct). The more I look at Romney's background the more and more I like him.

That's why Massachusetts is going to vote for the Republican Presidential ticket for the first time since Reagan, right?

That's how great he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Romney will be a great president.
    To some, Romney will be the President from heaven. This group includes poor people who have been brainwashed by Fox News and rich people who think cutting and/or halting introduction of basic services is justified if it lets them increase their wealth even more (people who want to "keep their money" - Refer to my sig for more info).

I think I don't need to explain why as far as this one goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    The more I looked at Obama's background in 2008 the more I distrusted him and his "hope and change" message(and sadly Obama proved that my instincts correct). The more I look at Romney's background the more and more I like him.
    A 'birther' on mmo-champ? I don't believe it. Thanks for the laughs I guess.

Fun fact:

If Romney wins the election, America will have 6 living presidents for only the second period of time in history. (Carter, Bush41, Clinton, Bush43, Obama, Romney) Currently, the only time this has happened was the period from 1992-1994 (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton). Nixon died April 22nd, 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Fun fact:

If Romney wins the election, America will have 6 living presidents for only the second period of time in history. (Carter, Bush41, Clinton, Bush43, Obama, Romney) Currently, the only time this has happened was the period from 1992-1994 (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton). Nixon died April 22nd, 1994.
    Funner fact: Once Mitt Romney steps down and cedes the White House to Paul Ryan shortly into his term, the ultimate tea party plan, we will have seven living former Presidents. /tinfoil hat