I find myself wishing like a motherfucker that if Romney's going to bring up religion that he get counterpunched with direct questions about LDS.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way Obama keeps pushing on when the moderator tells him his time is up is rather rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I find myself wishing like a motherfucker that if Romney's going to bring up religion that he get counterpunched with direct questions about LDS.
    Ikr. It kind of just pissed me off when he brought up religion.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    The way Obama keeps pushing on when the moderator tells him his time is up is rather rude.
    You act like Romney is not doing the same.

Ah-ha Obama.. I have just been running on that plan for 18 months just to pull one over on your during this debate. Got to give me credit on that one bro.. I had you for all 18 months. Now can I have 2000 bucks from all the middle class folks so I can eat this 50,000 dollar steak every night bro.

I agree. Lehrer tries to interject as quietly and politely as possible, and he gets tread on a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ah-ha Obama.. I have just been running on that plan for 18 months just to pull one over on your during this debate. Got to give me credit on that one bro.. I had you for all 18 months. Now can I have 2000 bucks from all the middle class folks so I can eat this 50,000 dollar steak every night bro.
    I have no idea what this guy is even trying to say.

Romney is even worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow Romney is hitting Obama for being rich. I am fucking baffled.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what happens when you put a time limit on the president of the United States addressing the country. And like others said, Romney isn't being a saint here.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You act like Romney is not doing the same.
    Was meant as a balance to the complaint about Romney bullying the moderator. Suppose I should have added "as well" into that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    That's what happens when you put a time limit on the president of the United States addressing the country.
    Are we no longer having a structured debate? There are time limits for a reason. I don't give a shit if you're the goddamn Flying Spaghetti Monster (bless his noodley appendages), when we have a debate you stop when your time is up.

Both candidates are pushing back on the moderator because frankly he doesn't know how to rein them in at all.

Was meant as a balance to the complaint about Romney bullying the moderator. Suppose I should have added "as well" into that statement.
    I'm with ya on this one. Honestly, everyone's just trying to get their points in and Lehrer's trying to do his job without being too intrusive. It's not really anything to get too worked up about.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was the worst lie I've EVER heard "I don't plan on cutting funding to education." Did I hear that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I agree. Lehrer tries to interject as quietly and politely as possible, and he gets tread on a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 10:21 PM ----------

I have no idea what this guy is even trying to say.
    its pretty par for the course in these for people to push on a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Romney is even worse.
    Maybe I'm biased or something... but I've noticed Romney has interrupted Obama multiple times, and not vice versa.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    Both candidates are pushing back on the moderator because frankly he doesn't know how to rein them in at all.
    Blaming the kid getting pushed around for not being able to restrain his aggressor is a poor fight to take up.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Maybe I'm biased or something... but I've noticed Romney has interrupted Obama multiple times, and not vice versa.
    I think this has more to do with the flow of the debate than anything else. Obama really seems like a cool customer that's feeling good at the moment. Romney's got more urgency, he's going HAM. Yes... HAM.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Because Romney tries to avert Obama noting crazy shit Romney has said by interrupting him.

Blaming the kid getting pushed around for not being able to restrain his aggressor is a poor fight to take up.
    I was just being frank. I'm on the mod's side.

"If I'm elected, I'll help create 12 million new jobs."

He still has said absolutely nothing to how he plans to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you guys, but even though I'm rooting for Obama, I thought his closing statement was sort of bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romney's did seem to have more conviction behind it.