Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    Ryan's too stuck on "here's the maths" imo. Not enough charisma to pull it off without sounding nerdy.
    Not enough policy to back up his claims either.

Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    Ryan's too stuck on "here's the maths" imo. Not enough charisma to pull it off without sounding nerdy.
    If he had actual math, I'd be partial to him. I don't think he does.

"If he did such a great job in Massachusetts why isn't he even contesting it?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Now you're Jack Kennedy"

Someone get the highlight reel.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

The moderator is steamrolling Ryan now. lol.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Ryan just said that the GOP budget doesn't include increasing the defense budget. He said they're going to cut it. Biden's face is priceless lol

I checked Romney's website, this is what it says: "reversal of irresponsible Obama-era defense cuts"
    Last edited by Slammin Shaman; 2012-10-12 at 01:58 AM.

Did Ryan just reel off a quarter of a million job cuts in the military?

Well that exchange on military spending did not go well for Ryan. "We're saying don't cut spending, not don't raise it" "The Join Chiefs of Staff say we need a leaner military"

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 01:58 AM ----------

Ryan doesn't seem to have seen this coming.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"The Republican Congress has been looking for Bi-Partisan support."

Does he do stand up? This guy is hilarious!

"My friend" is hilarious. Does he (Ryan) really not want to be called Congressman or Representative?

This moderator is great.

When the moderator has to say, "But do you have any specifics.." what, 3 times? Yeah, you are looking pretty bad. Ryan will start resorting to personal campaign trail stories to still appeal to undecided voters, but the fact remains, he doesn't seem to know what the specifics of his plan are and that is terrifying to me considering the election is in less than a month.

I don't know how the average person feels about it, but I like, "we will leave in 2014" better than babbling about how we might stay a lot longer, but we really, really, don't want to, trust us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it too late to switch the Obama-Biden ticket around? I might vote for them if that's the case.

Best part is all the "Biden should get dropped from the ticket!" crap in hindsight.

This debate format is better than the 1st Presidential debate. A bit more leeway and having a better back and forth as a result. The moderator is also asking better follow up questions.

All that aside, Biden is making Ryan look pretty bad on a lot of these topics.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    "My friend" is hilarious. Does he (Ryan) really not want to be called Congressman or Representative?
    A few sources said that he asked the moderator to call him Mr. Ryan instead of Congressman so I guess Biden is going with it too.
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Biden is on his shit on everything though. Doesn't seem to matter what Ryan says, Biden is ready to respond in a way that isn't just falling back on "I MET JOE SCHMOE AMERICA THE OTHER DAY"

Ohh burn..."We're sending in more AFGHANS to do the job. AFGHANS."

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    A few sources said that he asked the moderator to call him Mr. Ryan instead of Congressman so I guess Biden is going with it too.
    This is a standard thing from Biden to take some of the edge off his other attacks. Makes him look like less of a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    This debate format is better than the 1st Presidential debate.
    Better than the last (4 years ago) VP debate as well. If I remember correctly, Biden was very restrained because they were afraid of appearing condescending to Palin.

Not this time.