Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Help a Child in need

Hey there! id like to see if you would like to sponsor me this March 23-24 for a 30 hour famine! i am going 30 hours without food to get donations for starving children around the world. Did you know that every 8-12 seconds a child dies from a hunger realted cause? An amazing organization called World Vision can feed and care for a child for one month with only 30 dollars! ONE WHOLE MONTH! and here we sit complaining about a cell phone bill or something we want but its to expensive. Every day a child is wanting something to eat but they cant get any food cause they dont even have 1 dollar to get them through that day. im asking for you guys to reach into your wallet and pull out a dollar maybe even more, just extend your arm to these children and they will be so grateful for what you have done for them. Please let your family know what im trying to do here also because i want to change a child's life but i need help and i think if you just tell your mom and dad "hey! Taylor Mason needs donations for starving children around the world" please just ask for me. Not just for me but ask for the children. The easiest way to donate is to do it online. but you can mail me back if you want to also that works too. just go to my personal page on 30hourfamine.org and click the "Support Taylor" button. This is something that will change my life and im hoping a childs life too. Here is the link to my page

Thank you very much for reading my message, Please tell your family and friends also to donate at my page
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-02-02 at 08:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry. As noble as it may be, we don't allow advertising of any kind here.