Exclamation Ret Bug seal of command

Im sure yous have found this out already but rets have basicly been doing insane damage recently due to a flaw in blizzards works once again
    if they dont reset all the rets arena teams after this is fixed there gonna be in deep shit

also most instances are dcing people
    tbg i think the games going downhill even more and is gonna lose so much more subs by the time the gay pandas come out

its fixed, realm restarts

shame you lost to a ret pala then..the rage is strong with you.
    Now go back to your arena and backstab in smokebomb
    I do belive in fairytales...I really do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remulade View Post
    its fixed, realm restarts

shame you lost to a ret pala then..the rage is strong with you.
    Now go back to your arena and backstab in smokebomb
    well played sir :P

Ret bug was hilarious tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    Im sure yous have found this out already but rets have basicly been doing insane damage recently due to a flaw in blizzards works once again
    if they dont reset all the rets arena teams after this is fixed there gonna be in deep shit

also most instances are dcing people
    tbg i think the games going downhill even more and is gonna lose so much more subs by the time the gay pandas come out
    Why should they be reset for one day of imbalance? Might as well reset all rogue teams for abusing pre-nerf vial then and all caster teams with Dragonwrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    Why should they be reset for one day of imbalance? Might as well reset all rogue teams for abusing pre-nerf vial then and all caster teams with Dragonwrath.
    Even though I dislike rogues' current state in pvp, your statement of "abusing pre-nerf vial" reminded me of how people type words without even knowing what they mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    Even though I dislike rogues' current state in pvp, your statement of "abusing pre-nerf vial" reminded me of how people type words without even knowing what they mean.
    You can turn it around any way you like it, but rogues will be the topdog melee in pvp even without pve items. Yes I think it is abuse to your fellow player to make an already op class even stronger by equipping pve items and global them in a smoke bomb.

They know... it was fixed. Yay for only 1 thread about this, I expected to see at least 30 qq threads about people losing to ret's.

I fully support any and all mocking of OP for being the person to create said thread.

You can turn it around any way you like it, but rogues will be the topdog melee in pvp even without pve items. Yes I think it is abuse to your fellow player to make an already op class even stronger by equipping pve items and global them in a smoke bomb.
    As you said, it is Blizzard that makesthe class/item op and you are still insisting on a wrong word. It is pointless to tell that Blizzard is abusing their own game.

I agree with anything else, though.

Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

I don't know which server reset you're talking about but it wasn't the one yesterday morning.

Went into a 3's match last night against a triple dps ret/rogue/mage. The ret crit me 3 times back to back with 35k/26k/41k while I had 4.8k resilience.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're talking about imbalance.. which is different than a bug. Are rogues strong and possibly OP? Yes/maybe. But allowing a Ret to do hundreds of thousands of DPS, well, that's game breaking.

Oh sorry, didn't address your other point. No I don't think the majority of Paladins should be reset, only the teams they can prove were intentionally exploiting this bug to its fullest.