Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    i "like" the 100.000 beta invites went out to US only... they must be scared of us EU's lol
    Beta invites aren't going out yet silly troll <3

Damit, I was holy last night due to being short a couple of healers =(. I certainly wouldn't have abused the bug, but it would have been quite the enjoyable WTF moment the first fight I noticed it on! If I'd discovered this in RF however, I would have taken full advantage of it! Blizzards definition of exploiting is to gain a competitive edge over other players or gaining access you weren't supposed to have. I actually don't see how this would pertain to raid finder, so I would have had at it in there. Would I have suggested to my guild that we down new Heroic content with the help of the bug, not a chance.

They cannot ban people for using a bug which playerd did not exploit. Not their fault that a standard skill, used in "rotation" got bugged, because of a poor hotfix. Consider if you get into a raid, you see 150k dps on your recount, and your guild leader says to you on Teamspeak "you cannot take part of the raid", or even when you say "my char is bugged, I shouldn't play" - what would your raid leader do ? Answer: 95% kick you from the guild. Its not like you kite a boss to a specific room, and the boss gets stuck.

Maybe if they put real content in this patch more people would've been on the ptr and this bug would've been fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoah, is that damage chart from a raid? 230k dps? Holy sheets.

How did they not die because of aggro? This is the question. Or were they tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    How did they not die because of aggro? This is the question. Or were they tanks.
    Tank threat is really high and most things would die too quickly during aoe.

---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Maybe if they put real content in this patch more people would've been on the ptr and this bug would've been fixed
    Was related to a hotfix, not the patch. Aim your blind rage somewhere else.

A bug that is "exploited" by merely playing your character normally falls on the blame of blizzard, not the player. Anyone who happened to have raid times during this had already planned to raid at those times. They didn't specifically schedule themselves to raid simply because of the bug. They should not be at fault for Blizzard dropping the ball on their own game.

I guess now that the people behind new content are gone they need to make cuts somewhere else...QA it is then.

That explains the two late night raids I saw yesterday, one Heroic Firelands LF 5 Ret Pallies and another Heroic Dragon Soul LF 5 Ret Pallies...

luls, why didn't you blur zornak? So easy to find out who the pally is with the knowledge that he's on the same server.

Deleted
    People make mistakes. People then fix those mistakes. Nothing wrong here. If you knew you were doing something wrong and didn't do anything about it you were exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    PvE healing is already OP, they were just trying to bring ret into line with it.
    Ah ye, indeed =)