Has anyone else experianced this?

After I maintenance last night I experienced somthing very odd in warzones, the floor started to dissapper for me in Huttball also the speeders in the War for Alderaan were almost in possible to click is this a bug or just something that is happening to me?

Thanks for any future help!

Its not happening to me once or twice its actually quite frequent and making Warzones quite unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    After I maintenance last night I experienced somthing very odd in warzones, the floor started to dissapper for me in Huttball also the speeders in the War for Alderaan were almost in possible to click is this a bug or just something that is happening to me?

Thanks for any future help!
    yeah i had this issue last week. was extremely annoying but i toughed through like 10 warzones that way ending leading kills, objectives and medals in two of them lol ; eventually i stopped being lazy and just rebooted and it hasn't happened since. im also more aware of driver and other software updates since this game...so my excessive need to make sure everything is up to date may have played a part in it..
    Only death my pay for life

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you're contacting Bioware customer support. The more information they have on these things the better.