(SPOILERS) Republic Trooper story-line

Is it possible to rescue ALL of Havoc Squads' members?
    I was able to rescue three of them... Wraith didn't even give me an option.

However, I'm beginning to think, that there's a possibility I could have saved each of them - depending on my alignment (light/dark) at the time, and perhaps the companion I had out when conversing with them.

Some of them seemed to only be out for a fight, while being Light-oriented, and using Jergan(why can't I think if that's the correct spelling?) most of the time.
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

Now your making me curious, I played my trooper as "I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart!" so it wasn't like I even looked for a choice to save them.... hmmmm
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

I only rescued two of them. I killed three, I don't recall really being given a choice with them.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

I didn't even know you could rescue three, who's the third? And I doubt you can rescue all five.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I didn't even know you could rescue three, who's the third? And I doubt you can rescue all five.
    Only 2 of the original squad that you meet on Ord Mantell can be brought in alive. You also bring back the squad's former leader, who helps you round up the rest of the squad, which is the third person I believe that the OP is referring to. As for Wraith, I wanted to kill her the moment I met her. ;P

You can save Jek Karden, former leader.
    You can save Fuse.
    You can save Tavus

You kill Wraith (I don't think there is a save option)
    You kill Needles (No option to save)
    You kill Gearbox (No option to save)
    Last edited by ohnoto; 2012-02-03 at 12:48 AM.

My memories are very vague, but I honestly don't remember killing Tavus. I may be wrong, but I thought I just brought him into custody.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    My memories are very vague, but I honestly don't remember killing Tavus. I may be wrong, but I thought I just brought him into custody.
    Now that you mention that, I think I do remember the cutscene, and yeah, I did save him. Adjusted last posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    Now that you mention that, I think I do remember the cutscene, and yeah, I did save him. Adjusted last posting.
    GRRRRRRrrrr Damn 'logon' time-out.... K: Well, short short version then....
    I went the "honor and justice" route, using Jargon as my main companion.
    How was Wraith saved? I tried several options, nothing worked.

I'm almost interested in leveling up a second trooper to run the story-line over again. I'd expect one may need to dark-aligned to save Needles (if at all possible), and may have to do some of the "medical experiment" missions before his encounter.
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

I saved Tavus, Karden and Fuse. I don't remember any sort of save dialogue for Wraith but when you interact with her on Tavus' ship you might be able to talk her into surrender. I personally wanted her head anyway.