10+ Year Old Account

Low level Death Knight PvP

I'm going to level a Death Knight, primarily through battlegrounds and I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest which spec I should use.

Not interested in going blood, it's on a new server so I don't have any heirlooms.

no heirlooms? well, you will likely get equally rolled in either UH or Frost. i prefer frost for BGs.

Low level is level 55?

Jokes aside, without Heirlooms you're gonna get stepped on around that level if you're not in blood spec. I remember doing a few BGs while my DK was leveling and I just got raped by ranged and melee alike.

If you don't go blood run frost but it's not balanced at all and you're just gonna get frustrated.

Deleted
    I can only advise you preservere without heirlooms until level 70. Save ~800-1500 honor and buy yourself the brutal gladiator's set. You're going to be on pretty much equal footing from then on.

with the patch changes blood is going to be extra stupid special weak whiteout gear.

I find unholy to be a good alternative to Blood, but later on when you're a higher level frost seems to be the best choice.