Poll: What do you do for a living?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    nothin 'cause my parents r rich so i am ,
    Same here haha

Well, I put sales, though I figure my job is more blue collar. I work in one of the biggest supermarkets around here, mostly in customer service. I've a degree for sales and customer service, so it's basically what I went to school for (and the degree got me a whopping 0,03€ raise per hour too, great).

Until recently, white collar. Office politics got me. I avoided them but when someone above you just doesn't like you it can be the end of you. I now get to sit at home and collect unemployment while I am doing school. Hopefully Obama signs a few more extensions again!

Deleted
    Currently employed with no set schedule, they call me whenever they need me, could be the very same day, actually waiting for a call right now that I apparently missed yesterday. Been working at the company since June last year and it's okayish for now, planning on studying at the university after the summer though.

ICT Technition working for my Local academy of schools running the network and fixing any computer problems be it hardware or software related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I do not fit in any of those catagories. I am unemployed and on disability... I technically work about 16 hours a day to stay awake, and do treadmill to keep myself as healthy as possible. I am pretty much waiting for the last shoe to drop on the seemingly inevitable lung/heart transplant... Thankfully I have a loving wife and we are about to have a daughter (We originally thought I was sterile cause of all the chemotherapy I went though when I had cancer twice... Note also I am only 27 and I had the 2nd bout when I was 17 @_@). So there should be another poll thing for disability to be added to this

Systems admin for a large banking firm, hopefully getting out of here soon and moving to an airline's IT department

blue/white - work for a small IT firm.

Electrician

Deleted
    Retarded poll choices.
    Previously blue collar construction and pale blue collar in socialcare, now disabilitated due to workinjury so that makes me a bum?

Deleted
    Free-lance translator.

Trawler Fisherman

Deleted
    Chef de Partie

Deleted
    Sales, working in a supermarket. Studing for store manager atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you should have put student up there somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Student, but I want to be an economist so white collar I guess
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a student, so I'm living at home at the moment and trying to get my matriculation examinations out of the way. Didn't vote on the poll, because I'm unemployed (because of school, duh), and bum just sounds so wrong.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

I sell raw leather and leathercrafting supplies to hobbyists and businesses; boy scouts, cowboys, boot makers, designers, etc. Most of my job is retail/wholesale sales, though I do occasionally teach various classes, so I can claim I'm a real-life Leatherworking Trainer. :P

US Army officer, Mix of Manual labor and Office jockey work. Some explosions too.

I loathe people that make polls by adding that one option that puts people down with negative generalisation... what about people that get made redundant, dont work for health reasons or many other harsh RL issues...does that make them a bum?

OT Prison warden.