IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!
- Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
- Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
- Deleting posts is forbidden.
- Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.
You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.
- The Mafia will kill a member of the town.
- The Cop investigates one player per night, and receives results in the form of Mafia/Townie.
- The Doctor will protect one person from being killed at night.
- A demolition expert that is protected by the doctor will not blow up when attacked by the mafia.
- A mafia member protected by the doctor will not be blown to pieces upon attacking a demolition expert.
No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).
Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh
ALL roles were done by Worgenite, so if something sucks you can direct your blame towards him!
Role: Vanilla Townie
Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.Role: Cop
Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Townie.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.Role: Doctor
Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect and that player cannot die that night by any means. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.Role: Demolition Expert
Ability: Explosive Retribution - If you are the targeted by the mafia at night, then both you and your killer will die in a glorious ball of fire, unless the killer is protected by the doctor.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.Role: Mafia Goon
Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition: You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
4 Mafia Goons
2 Vanilla Townies
1 Demolition Experts
Prez- Townie, Lynched day 1
Hypermode - Bomb, Lynched Day 2
Eniah - Doctor, Killed night 2
Sver - Townie, Lynched day 3
Mafia Scum 1: Rise of the Mob - Town Victory
Mafia Scum 2: Live and Let Die - Town Victory
Mafia Scum 3: Tomorrow Never Dies - Town Victory
---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 07:37 PM ----------
After the recent departure of half the town, life goes on in Vanilla. With the werewolves and serial killer off the streets, the Mafia rises from the shadows once more. This time, though, the town has fortified itself by calling in some additional firepower from the neighboring town of Strawberry. It's time to get out there and kill some goons!
It is day 1. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline to lynch will be Monday @ 1:00 AM EST