Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    No avatar is no bueno! When I think of your name Krayzy, I think of Bone Thugs n Harmony. Good music when I was younger, kinda disappeared a few years back.

    *sing* If I could teach the world, to be a thug in harmony...*endsinging*

    Time to go find my Art of War discs when I get home.

    Oh wait, what am I talking about. DOWN WITH KRAYZY, you no avatar wearing you!
    Wasn't a huge fan of that album. It had a few good songs but it was a disappointment following E. 1999 Eternal.

    Don't believe that's where I got the idea for the name though (it's spelled slightly different). It's a name I've used for over 10 years so I don't have the slightest clue why I made it.

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 11:30 PM ----------

    I'll be "no avatar guy" for the length of this game though. My lack of an avatar makes me stand out (or something...).

  2. #22
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    250
    Hello again Finally it started!

    This will be awesome!

    Also, going away for 8 hours ~
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  3. #23
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,195
    Haha looks like the avatartrend that was started backfired in here. Good luck people!
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  4. #24
    YOU'RE NOT PLAYING HERE, NO POSTING :P

    jk, I'm semi mod of this thread so I gots to enforce the rules somewhat :P

  5. #25
    All bow before the might of Worgenite

    I'm off to bed.

  6. #26
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Wasn't a huge fan of that album. It had a few good songs but it was a disappointment following E. 1999 Eternal.

    Don't believe that's where I got the idea for the name though (it's spelled slightly different). It's a name I've used for over 10 years so I don't have the slightest clue why I made it.

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 11:30 PM ----------

    I'll be "no avatar guy" for the length of this game though. My lack of an avatar makes me stand out (or something...).
    E. 1999 Eternal was an amazing album. I usually just bring up Art of War because that is when I started listening to them (at the ripe old age of 13). My cousin loaned me E. 1999 Eternal later, but I didn't listen to it as much. I enjoyed the second disc on AoW more than the first, and Krazie has always been my fav.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  7. #27
    I don't have an avatar either, Krayzy, lets be friends.

  8. #28
    How the hell is a demo expert supposed to play?
    Be really inactive so that the mafia pick you off as inconspicious target and then hope for the best or something?

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 10:24 AM ----------

    Also, FoS sver, he has a nasty track record of being in the mafia al the time

  9. #29
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Gonna go get a few hours sleep. Maybe by the time I wake up more of the others will have spoken up so we can all start to get some sort of an idea.

  10. #30
    This is off to such a slow start

  11. #31
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    534
    The game usually is off to a slow start. Last game was abnormally slow, I don't think the first person was killed until page 20 something.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  12. #32
    Yes but now we are already two pages behind the other thread, quickly lets all post some bullshit and maybe we can then make an educated guess (aka random lynching)

  13. #33
    High Overlord Meysvindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    198
    Avatars again, really? I thought we were better than this

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 02:30 PM ----------

    Guys, talk more, give us something to be suspicious! :3

  14. #34
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    This will be awesome!
    You planning something crazy for this game? So, who's going to be your first target this game Eniah?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  15. #35
    Guess we'll have to get the ball rolling, so I'll follow my gut feeling, and say that Sver is mafia.

    VOTE Sver

  16. #36
    High Overlord Meysvindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    198
    Hmmm.. Worgen did the roles right? Sver was mafia the 2nd game, werewolf the 3rd game. I think his strategy was making him mafia again and let us think that he can't be a baddie a 3rd time. Therefore

    VOTE sver

  17. #37
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    250
    Well I doubt the mafia is dumb enough to start the voting on someone, also Rolo.. no nightrole ;'(

    Edit; With this I mean that the mafia won't begin the actual voting, not that they won't vote :P
    However, they will probably be very quick to jump on the bandwagon.
    Last edited by BRACE FOR IMPACT; 2012-02-03 at 03:38 PM.
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  18. #38
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Well I doubt the mafia is dumb enough to start the voting on someone, also Rolo.. no nightrole ;'(

    Edit; With this I mean that the mafia won't begin the actual voting, not that they won't vote :P
    However, they will probably be very quick to jump on the bandwagon.
    Not saying that this is what Prez is doing (nor am I saying he is mafia), but what better way to draw attention from yourself than killing off a fellow mafia on the first day? It would be a unique strategy that would take prior approval from the rest of the mafia so I doubt it would happen. If it happened it would throw most people off though.

    Not sure who to vote for yet. These first votes are just flips of the coin.

  19. #39
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Not saying that this is what Prez is doing (nor am I saying he is mafia), but what better way to draw attention from yourself than killing off a fellow mafia on the first day? It would be a unique strategy that would take prior approval from the rest of the mafia so I doubt it would happen. If it happened it would throw most people off though.

    Not sure who to vote for yet. These first votes are just flips of the coin.
    Yea I know, We need the cop to start investigating people and build a network
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  20. #40
    Heya lads! first time here so expect the unexpected!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •