Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Mafia Scum 4B (Signups for 5 inside!)

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!

General

• Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
    • Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
    • Deleting posts is forbidden.
    • Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.

Night phase

• The Mafia will kill a member of the town.
    • The Cop investigates one player per night, and receives results in the form of Mafia/Townie.
    • The Doctor will protect one person from being killed at night.
    • A demolition expert that is protected by the doctor will not blow up when attacked by the mafia.
    • A mafia member protected by the doctor will not be blown to pieces upon attacking a demolition expert.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Roles
    ALL roles were done by Worgenite, so if something sucks you can direct your blame towards him!

Role: Vanilla Townie
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Role: Cop
    Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Townie.
    Role: Doctor
    Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect and that player cannot die that night by any means. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.
    Role: Demolition Expert
    Ability: Explosive Retribution - If you are the targeted by the mafia at night, then both you and your killer will die in a glorious ball of fire, unless the killer is protected by the doctor.
    Role: Mafia Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Remaining Composition

Threats
    4 Mafia Goons

Town
    2 Vanilla Townies
    1 Demolition Experts
    1 Cop

Alive Players
    Aadren
    Facetoface
    Krayzy
    Kumduh
    Meysvindu
    Phillipisawarlock
    Rolo4804
    Shabalios

Dead Players
    Prez- Townie, Lynched day 1
    Hypermode - Bomb, Lynched Day 2
    Eniah - Doctor, Killed night 2
    Sver - Townie, Lynched day 3

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3

Previous Games
    Mafia Scum 1: Rise of the Mob - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 2: Live and Let Die - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 3: Tomorrow Never Dies - Town Victory

---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 07:37 PM ----------

After the recent departure of half the town, life goes on in Vanilla. With the werewolves and serial killer off the streets, the Mafia rises from the shadows once more. This time, though, the town has fortified itself by calling in some additional firepower from the neighboring town of Strawberry. It's time to get out there and kill some goons!

It is day 1. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline to lynch will be Monday @ 1:00 AM EST
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-02-10 at 06:48 AM.

Game 4A's role list has a typo as well. Cop needs to be tracker ^_^

Oh, also hai everyone, I'm going to sleep now. Don't lynch kumduh.

Bai

Yeah sorry, I'll fix it.

Also, I forgot to check and see what Aadren actually goes by, so we might need to fix that too

And I'm finally sending out 4A's role PMs in the next 5 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    and lol, I totally ignored Kumduh's story at the bottom of the post XD

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good morning fellow Vanillian's! Let's get this game going and show those Vanilla, Vanilla bast's how its done.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

OK I think everything is all set. If anyone sees typos in either thread please let me know.

does sver secretly know about Kumduh's track record with this game...he is like 0/8 mafia so far.

But yeah, it's definitely aarden. FoS Aarden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kumduh, y u keep deleting mah posts? D:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

You can do all the story posts from now on, I just wanted the opening story to flow with 4A

10+ Year Old Account
    I see >__________>

10+ Year Old Account
    I want strawberries now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I has strawberries at work. And bananas, and apples, and waffle mix. Mmmmm.

---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 06:32 PM ----------

I found another typo! The link to the third game should be listed as the third game...not the second.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

1) Has dog pic
    2) Has strawberries
    3) and bananas, apples, and waffle mix

Let's be friends.

FoS Rolo and Facetoface

- oh wait we're not out in the arctic wastes

Rolo's avatar is gonna distract me. Too... fluffy...

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    FoS Rolo and Facetoface

- oh wait we're not out in the arctic wastes
    Hey now! Here in Vanillaville, puppies are still cuddly and nice. Still, judging strictly by avatar, I'm sticking with FoS Aadren. Or aarden.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of avatars in this game that are trying to make the people look nicer than their characters may be...

15+ Year Old Account
    No avatar is no bueno! When I think of your name Krayzy, I think of Bone Thugs n Harmony. Good music when I was younger, kinda disappeared a few years back.

*sing* If I could teach the world, to be a thug in harmony...*endsinging*

Time to go find my Art of War discs when I get home.

Oh wait, what am I talking about. DOWN WITH KRAYZY, you no avatar wearing you!
    wyrd bið ful aræd