Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabalios View Post
    Heya lads! first time here so expect the unexpected!
    This game will eat you :insertsevilsmiley:

Deleted
    Stuck in the place where I am studying due to heavy snowfall, somebody get some accusations going and I might actually have a fun evening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Stuck in the place where I am studying due to heavy snowfall, somebody get some accusations going and I might actually have a fun evening
    Hypermode is mafia!

what?

10+ Year Old Account
    gonna be passing out for a bit, if the lynching is done before I get back, just go ahead and have Kumduh start night(which he probably would anyways) and special peeps pm your decisions.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    gonna be passing out for a bit, if the lynching is done before I get back, just go ahead and have Kumduh start night(which he probably would anyways) and special peeps pm your decisions.
    We won't know the lynchees role tho.. which makes things somewhat harder (:

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    We won't know the lynchees role tho.. which makes things somewhat harder (:
    The only way knowing the role of the lynched person helps out is if you actually have a night action...

Also, we seem to have a lurker in our midst

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post

A lurker! KILL THE LURKER!

Vote Philip

By mid morning the town is still without focus. It takes 7 to lynch.

Sver (2): Prez-, Meysvindu
    Philipisawarlock (1): Facetoface

Not Voting (9): Aadren, Eniah, Hypermode, Krayzy, Kumduh, Phillipisawarlock, Rolo4804, Shabalios, Sver

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be busy for most of the rest of the day, so I'll get a vote in. Might change it later if nobody is lynched when I get back.

For now. Death to the lurker!

Vote Phillipisawarlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'll be busy for most of the rest of the day, so I'll get a vote in. Might change it later if nobody is lynched when I get back.

For now. Death to the lurker!

Vote Phillipisawarlock

Is it something I've noticed over past games is it that it's never good to vote the lurkers, they tend to be innocent.

But meh, this game is slow so let's get some stuff going.

Vote Phillipisawarlock

This game is rolling slow enough as it is, so might aswell just kill off the inactive.
    Unvote
    Vote Philipisawarlock

Deleted
    Interesting, kumduh just initiated the lynch-mob mode, if I didn't know better.....

Also

VOTE Philip to get things going

I didn't say to lynch him, just that he was lurking. We have plenty of time, so I see no reason to be so hasty.

I'm fully in favor of lynching a lurker, but we need to know for sure he is actually a lurker and not someone that has just been unavailable the past 24 hours.

All I'm saying is you should be more cautious before throwing votes out.

FoS Phillipisawarlock
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-02-03 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    The only way knowing the role of the lynched person helps out is if you actually have a night action...

welll, I meant he would've been like IT's NIGHT, XXXXX YOU'RE DEAD, STOP POSTING EVERYONE and then when I returned I would've done the official stuff.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Oh, and I'm going to come clean on what role I am.

I. AM. BATMAN!

Good point Kumduh...you did a good job of inciting us though.

My vote will stand until he comes out of hiding to defend himself...at which point, I'll gladly remove it.

EDIT: Unvote
    Last edited by Facetoface; 2012-02-03 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Aadren wisdom

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Friday's are rough for me >.< Just got out of our monthly meeting only to go back to work for the next 8. Had a late night last night as well. I'll be on and off from work, if I can post I will, if not, by no means am I lurking ^^

On the run out of the door at the moment, I'll have to catch up on the last page or so later tonight. DONT LYNCH ANYONE YET!!!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Ya and voting for someone simply because they have been a bad role for the past couple of games is illogical because the roles go on a game by game basis. I'm all in favor for lynching lurkers, it has worked for a few games, but I want to see what phillip has to say because from experience some people have a lot of RL stuff going on that takes them from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aadren View Post
    Ya and voting for someone simply because they have been a bad role for the past couple of games is illogical because the roles go on a game by game basis.
    Worgenite is --------------------> 4A