Thread: Strange Glow

  1. #1

    Strange Glow

    I have seen the following glow twice now. Can anyone tell me what it is?



    In this case it was my daughter so I have blocked out the name

  2. #2
    I'm assuming you are talking about the mountains? Which is probably sunlight hitting them with max graphics on.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

    I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm assuming you are talking about the mountains? Which is probably sunlight hitting them with max graphics on.
    Running max, and this has never happened :O
    Uuuhm... There should be an option to controls Reflections? Try toying with that?


    That photo looks... Not right, either. Like you took it from a phone/camera.
    ♀ ♀ ♀
    I value my Sense of Hearing greater than my Sense of Sight, counter to the majority of Human nature.
    Enjoy what is both Hell, and Hilarious at the same time!~Link!~
    Blizzard Beta Club

  4. #4
    Its a lighting bug. Its actually kind of old but its been popping up in more and more places.

    Everyone (well the majority of people it seems) can see it, though the bug only pops on in particular spots.

    Anet knows about it and is looking to fix it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its a lighting bug. Its actually kind of old but its been popping up in more and more places.

    Everyone (well the majority of people it seems) can see it, though the bug only pops on in particular spots.

    Anet knows about it and is looking to fix it.
    Oh, ok. That makes sense. My daughter saw it in the same spot as me. Here is my screenshot of it:



    http://imgur.com/a/Pv8sA

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    That photo looks... Not right, either. Like you took it from a phone/camera.
    Yes, it was a phone camera photo of the screen that my daughter sent me.

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer barackopala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chile, Viña del Mar
    Posts
    3,563
    try doing the guild rush mission about the scorpion thingies, the cave is so lit up you think you're on a fallout's radiation plagued cave
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

  7. #7
    Wow, the graphics don't seem to be aging that well. Maybe screen doesn't do it justice, but I thought it looked better than that when I played.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Wow, the graphics don't seem to be aging that well. Maybe screen doesn't do it justice, but I thought it looked better than that when I played.
    Bear in mind that I have a pretty crummy gfx card. Most of my settings are for medium, none or low.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •