IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!
- Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
- Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
- Deleting posts is forbidden.
- Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.
You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.
- The Werewolves will kill a member of the crash party.
- The Tracker investigates one player per night, and receives results in the form of Werewolf/Survivor the next morning.
- The Doctor will protect one person from being killed at night.
- A Demolition Expert that is protected by the doctor will not blow up when attacked by the werewolf.
- A werewolf protected by the doctor will not be blown to pieces upon attacking a demolition expert.
No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).
Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh
Roles were selected randomly!
Role: Vanilla Survivor
Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the crash party have been eliminated.Role: Tracker
Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Survivor.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the crash party have been eliminated.Role: Doctor
Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect and that player cannot die that night by any means. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.Role: Demolition Expert
Ability: Explosive Retribution - If you are targeted by the Werewolves at night, then both you and your killer will die in a glorious ball of fire, unless the killer is protected by the doctor.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the crash party have been eliminated.Role: Werewolf
Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition: You win when all members of the crash party have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
1 Demolition Experts
Valoranos - Tracker, killed night 2
Purifier - Demolition Expert, lynched day 3
Worgenite - Vanilla Survivor, killed night 3
pOO flinger - Vanilla Survivor, lynched day 4
Mafia Scum 1: Rise of the Mob - Town Victory
Mafia Scum 2: Live and Let Die - Town Victory
Mafia Scum 2: Tomorrow Never Dies - Town Victory
---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 07:59 PM ----------
Following the bloodbath in Vanilla over the preceding weeks, many in the town think it would be a great idea to move to a far away place. A number of the townies board an airplane headed to the North Pole. A freak lightning storm appears and zaps the plane...
The next day reveals a landscape strewn with corpses and debris. The survivors huddle together. It appears only 12 survived the crash. As if crashing in the middle of a winter storm wasn't bad enough, the surviving tracker discovers a fresh set of paw prints and a bloody smear trailing off into the arctic wastes. Is this the work of some formidable beast, or had a few remaining werewolves made on the flight undetected?
It is day 1. With no food in sight the crash party must devour one of their own. With 12 alive it takes 7 to NOM NOM NOM.
The deadline will be Monday @ 1:00 AM EST.