Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
25
33
34
35
  1. #681
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    C'est la vie. I had suspicions upon 3/4 mutts (Arlee, Rixis and Treann)
    Same here. I thought Rixis, Geng, Treann, and Arlee were the wolves.

    3/4 is pretty damn good. too bad the townies didn't listen to us.


    Geng i told you i was the bomb cause i thought you were a wolf. Also you're a moron. Way to hand the game to the wolves.

  2. #682
    Mechagnome Genganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    So is your face Poo!

  3. #683
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    So is your face Poo!

  4. #684
    Herald of the Titans Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,961
    all of your lack of co-ordination etc and mistrust gave us the game :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Edit: I'm sorry, this sounded like what Rixis would say so I edited it out.
    Thinking like I do is fine, but saying it like I do is not.

  5. #685
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    3,028
    0.o So evil won this game as well eh? Anyone mind giving me the gist of 4A since I'm too lazy to sift through 35 pages?

  6. #686
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    0.o So evil won this game as well eh? Anyone mind giving me the gist of 4A since I'm too lazy to sift through 35 pages?
    I was correct in my suspicions of Rixis being a wolf from the start, i had a huge pile of evidence, nobody listened to me or Dyra, Geng was dumb and killed me (a townie) and lost us the game. Not a single wolf died.

  7. #687
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    3,028
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I was correct in my suspicions of Rixis being a wolf from the start, i had a huge pile of evidence, nobody listened to me or Dyra, Geng was dumb and killed me (a townie) and lost us the game. Not a single wolf died.
    /Facepalms Gen!
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-02-10 at 10:26 PM.

  8. #688
    Herald of the Titans Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    0.o So evil won this game as well eh? Anyone mind giving me the gist of 4A since I'm too lazy to sift through 35 pages?
    i played the town like a master of puppets, aside from maybe a couple people, and the wolves ownaged :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Edit: I'm sorry, this sounded like what Rixis would say so I edited it out.
    Thinking like I do is fine, but saying it like I do is not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •