Page 1 of 35
... LastLast

Mafia Scum 4A (Flawless Wolf Victory)

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!

General

• Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
    • Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
    • Deleting posts is forbidden.
    • Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.

Night phase

• The Werewolves will kill a member of the crash party.
    • The Tracker investigates one player per night, and receives results in the form of Werewolf/Survivor the next morning.
    • The Doctor will protect one person from being killed at night.
    • A Demolition Expert that is protected by the doctor will not blow up when attacked by the werewolf.
    • A werewolf protected by the doctor will not be blown to pieces upon attacking a demolition expert.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Roles
    Roles were selected randomly!

Role: Vanilla Survivor
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the crash party have been eliminated.
    Role: Tracker
    Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Survivor.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the crash party have been eliminated.
    Role: Doctor
    Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect and that player cannot die that night by any means. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.
    Role: Demolition Expert
    Ability: Explosive Retribution - If you are targeted by the Werewolves at night, then both you and your killer will die in a glorious ball of fire, unless the killer is protected by the doctor.
    Role: Werewolf
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all members of the crash party have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Remaining Composition

Threats
    4 Werewolves

Town
    2Vanilla Survivors
    1 Demolition Experts
    1 Doctor

Alive Players
    Albasaurus
    Arlee
    Dyra
    Genganger
    Holz
    Nightfury Treann
    Rixis
    Wasselina

Dead Players
    Valoranos - Tracker, killed night 2
    Purifier - Demolition Expert, lynched day 3
    Worgenite - Vanilla Survivor, killed night 3
    pOO flinger - Vanilla Survivor, lynched day 4

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3

Previous Games
    Mafia Scum 1: Rise of the Mob - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 2: Live and Let Die - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 2: Tomorrow Never Dies - Town Victory

---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 07:59 PM ----------

Following the bloodbath in Vanilla over the preceding weeks, many in the town think it would be a great idea to move to a far away place. A number of the townies board an airplane headed to the North Pole. A freak lightning storm appears and zaps the plane...

The next day reveals a landscape strewn with corpses and debris. The survivors huddle together. It appears only 12 survived the crash. As if crashing in the middle of a winter storm wasn't bad enough, the surviving tracker discovers a fresh set of paw prints and a bloody smear trailing off into the arctic wastes. Is this the work of some formidable beast, or had a few remaining werewolves made on the flight undetected?

It is day 1. With no food in sight the crash party must devour one of their own. With 12 alive it takes 7 to NOM NOM NOM.
    The deadline will be Monday @ 1:00 AM EST.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-02-10 at 03:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FIRST!!!!l!!!!

had to :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

no u Worgy lol, i mean Venusaur... i mean:
    IT'S ON!

---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 08:20 PM ----------

FIRST TO VOTE!!

Vote: Worgenite

sorry i had to :3 hehehehehehee
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    OH?????? OHHHHHH???????
    vote Nightfury Treann!!!!

IN YOUR FACE

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I don't know Worgen, you seem like you'd be more tasty than a dragon.

I find it highly unlikely that I willingly went on a plane headed to North Pole so I think the werewolves probably kidnapped me and forced me to go!

I think that I'd be able to keep us warm, being a phoenix and all. I mean, wouldn't I just melt the snow and stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    A wild Arlee appears :O

Shes obv werewolf :3

a werewolf on fire!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Your face is a werewolf worgen!

Also ima going to cuddle up to Valor for warmth

Also, I may not be around until tomorrow because I am still rather sick and I feel like a truck hit me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get better nao :3

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Your face is a werewolf worgen!

Also ima going to cuddle up to Valor for warmth

Also, I may not be around until tomorrow because I am still rather sick and I feel like a truck hit me.
    Here, have a feather, it'll make you all better. *hands Arlee a single feather*

10+ Year Old Account
    calling it nao:

Rixis
    Valoranos
    Genganger
    Holz

are the wolves :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Back from mah nap.

you were at nap at day... so that means that you are the serial killer to work on the night!

wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    you were at nap at day... so that means that you are the serial killer to work on the night!
    wait a second...
    Quick to point fingers eh? You got something to hide?

10+ Year Old Account
    pOO, I heard you want to help us defend(lol) against an IRC swoop in pvm :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this thread sure is off to a slow start.

Worgen what's IRC?

What do i get in return for going back to PvM?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have this:

IRC is like a chat thing that the mods use to coordinate things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those sneaky bastards!