Thread: SWTOR level 50?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

SWTOR level 50?

So, I just hit level 50 and waited 50 minutes for a Warzone queue only to lose due to not enough players. It sucks being level 50, what do you guys do at 50 and does Bioware have plans to fix this?
    The usual rules:
    no flaming/trolling
    no bashing games
    relevant info please

10+ Year Old Account
    give everyone who subs a level 50?

Depends on your server. I realize some servers are horrible like yours, but on mine the queues are 5 minutes and we never have the problem of losing because of not enough people.

Not to be rude but I don't see how this is relevant to long warzone queues >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Not to be rude but I don't see how this is relevant to long warzone queues >.<
    I don't see how the question the OP asked is relevant to long warzone queues either. He answered the question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    what do you guys do at 50
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how populated your server is, what time of day, ect..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

It depends on your server and your faction right now. I don't have a top of the line computer but mine isn't crap right now either and I always have stuck to high pop servers in the past and there is warzones happening on my server regardless of the time of day 200+ imps on the fleet alone all night every night.

I am sure they will put in cross realm warzones in the future but right now if pvp is your thing you need to pick your faction and/or server well for the time being.

As Vizzle already said it depends on your server and faction, on my server empire drastically outnumbers republic and as such their queue times are going to be longer than mine. There's nothing you or I can do to necessarily fix the issue outside of rerolling to the lower populated faction, as for what I do at lvl 50? I level alts and do dailies while I wait for people to hit 50 to raid with the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    As Vizzle already said it depends on your server and faction, on my server empire drastically outnumbers republic and as such their queue times are going to be longer than mine. There's nothing you or I can do to necessarily fix the issue outside of rerolling to the lower populated faction, as for what I do at lvl 50? I level alts and do dailies while I wait for people to hit 50 to raid with the guild.
    Voidstar and the Civil War are empire vs rep but hutball is a FFA warzone. My server is heavy empire and I never have to wait more then a minute or so for a warzone but I do end up playing hutball most of the time.

must be on a very low pop server. people complained about queues and some people made on low pop servers because of queues. bad idea. well now you don't have queues but there's nobody there. better to stick with the bigger servers and wait it out, glad I didn't make on a light pop server.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh this sucks. I have all my characters here and this server just died lately out of the blue. I have too many to want to reroll.

Deleted
    WoW didn't have battlegroups when battlegrounds were first introduced. Every realm played battlegrounds alone. This lead to the exact same issue, no battlegrounds running ever on some realms. Well, then Blizzard made the move to create battlegrounds, and now finally the entire Europe is playing in the same pool, and I'm sure the entire North America is playing in it's own pool (not sure about rated arenas, since those people still keep talking about battlegroups as if they're pertinent somehow).

What I'm saying here, and I'm sorry to use the WoW comparison again, is that perhaps it's the natural evolution in TOR as well. Perhaps TOR gets server cluster -based warzones as well? Perhaps sooner or later everyone from EU or NA are playing together on the warzones? It would seem like the direction to go, but obviously it has it's own hurdles.

As a direct answer to the OP, not getting warzones has nothing to do with the game (other than the fact that warzones are server-specific), and everything to do with you playing on a low populated server.

If you go out to the sandbox in real life and find nobody to make sand castles with, it's hardly the sandbox's fault, now is it?

Deleted
    true dat !