Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    whats in the booooox? XD

Minecraft.

Walking through a cave, having run out of torches. All of a sudden you hear footsteps.

Tsssssssss...

Dead space 2 i is my Scariest game that i played one month before.Actually i have no interest in these type of games.My friend me the name of this game.Thats why i played this game.This game is prove his words true.Its interesting and very entertaining game.

Amnesia the Dark Descent

Deleted
    Alien vs Predator 2 as a 10 year old kid... those aliens were pretty scary as a marine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    whats in the booooox? XD

^ this. The Fatal Frame series is horrifying and fantastic!

Clive Barker's Undying
    System Shock 2 (Damned Monkeys)
    Alien Vs Predator 2 (Marine Campaign)
    Amnesia the Dark Descent

I don't play scary games as I don't enjoy them. But still I had one title I remember well.

First Alien vs Predator (2001), Marine Campaign.
    Playing at night, headset on. Some narrow and dark corridor. Flare popped, once spare clip on belt, 2nd with 9 bullets in, HP at 27/100 (no FA kit around) and motion sensor goes...
    biip......biip.....biip...bip...bip..bip.bip.bipbipbip.............................

Deleted
    Dead space

And somewhat amnesia the dark descent.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradyne View Post
    Clive Barker's Undying
    System Shock 2 (Damned Monkeys)
    Alien Vs Predator 2 (Marine Campaign)
    Amnesia the Dark Descent
    Clive Barker's Undying !

Game made me jump more then a few times. Was another game around the same time this came out that was also a jump outta ur seat type of FPS, cant recall the name of it though.

SIlent Hill is always good imo. Silent Hill the Room was the scariest imo. Resident Evil is really scarey and awesome, Resident Evil 1 remake for Game Cube gets my pick there. Dead Space is good, Doom 3 was good, but there is one game that no one knows about called Clock Tower that is REALLY REALLY scary lol. Like so scary you dread to keep playing it even in the day time. This Amnesia game looks okay though.

Deleted
    It is prob Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.
    The first PlayStation had just arrived to Denmark, and my uncle got me one. Had no idea what it was thought (i was 4).
    It was kinda funny to be a little cute Croodile, but those mobs hurt ;_;
    Always had my mom kill them for me, and sometimes i even began crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Haven't played it, but I skipped to the end and decided that I will NEVER touch it as long as I live.

When it comes to a game I have played... Dead Space. Took me forever to finish it because I wouldn't ever want to go further because I would hear noises or get paranoid.
    Watched the whole thing. WHY did I watch the whole thing. I even leaned closer to the screen when the ghost thing's head started to appear.

"It's 3:00 in the morning, would you please go to sleep."

"I'm never going to sleep again. I suggest you get used to it."
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2012-02-03 at 08:16 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    SIlent Hill is always good imo. Silent Hill the Room was the scariest imo. Resident Evil is really scarey and awesome, Resident Evil 1 remake for Game Cube gets my pick there. Dead Space is good, Doom 3 was good, but there is one game that no one knows about called Clock Tower that is REALLY REALLY scary lol. Like so scary you dread to keep playing it even in the day time. This Amnesia game looks okay though.
    Might, maybe, could, possible "some day", Blizzard style "soon".... see the movie come out for Clock Tower..... possibly, could happen but it will be crap like 99.99% of all video game movie adaptations.

I could play F.E.A.R. in 5-10 min sessions before I had to shut the game off.

System Shock 2 was a terrifying experience for me. I will always remember Shodan, monkeys, aliens and creepy audio recordings.

I also remember Silent Cathedral in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1. Eerie whispers, incredible music, and absolutely repulsive vampire-spiders. Sounds weird but it freaked me out and I was so happy when I finally finished that thing.

Deleted
    I have to jump on the Amnesia the Dark Descent-train here too. I hardly played the game half an hour with my boyfriend before we had to finish it because we were both freaking out. We didn't even see Mr.Big Mouth yet!

As a kid the first Resident Evil scared the heck out of me though. I could hardly sleep after playing it for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another vote for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Only game that I've ever played that simply got too intense for me to handle at times - I had to bail out and take a smoke break before being able to dive back in.

Silent Hill, Resident Evil, et. al. are all very fun games and can be tense, but I've never felt scared while playing them, largely because you're controlling someone else in a third-person style.

Atmosphere is what is most important and I frankly don't think those survival "horror" games really have it. Amnesia has it. That SCP game that I will absolutely be trying when I get home appears to have it. Hell, even Minecraft can have it in certain situations - being in a blizzard during the dark with low health, no food, and weak weapons can be tense.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Eternal Darkness and for shock and jump factor i gota say Doom 3. Eternal darkness just had that fucked up scare factor about it. And doom had that ladidadida OMGFGOD A CHAINSAW WIELDING DEMON JUMPS FROM AROUND A CORNER, and you die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phantasmagoria lol. Game scared the shit out of me and I was like 14 I think at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantas...a_(video_game)