Thread: What champ ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What champ ?

Hey!

I'm playing ap mid mostly unless people pick them before me.
    Most of the time i play gragas and vlad (kassadin and morgana if not banned) and sometimes others.

Now i'm thinking of getting another one since i got 7k points and i cant decide between these:
    Ziggz
    Ahri
    Xerath
    Brand

I would really appreciate if you could tell me what would you pick and why?
    I'm playing normal 5's most of the time sometimes ranked at 1.3-1.5k elo atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahri is pretty heavily banned, but she's always an option. She's an excellent 1v1'er with great sustain and awesome early game potential, without dropping off too bad late game.
    You could get Kennen. He's not the conventional AP mid, but he's super flexible, one of the best solo queue champions out right now.
    Stay away from Ziggs for now. He's actually really bad. I ripped him apart as Jungle Udyr whenever he left his turret range.
    Xerath is also a pretty good option, but be aware that your entire purpose is to be a poke machine. He lacks a lot of oomph in terms of raw damage in respect to other champions like Brand.
    Brand is a really popular choice, but he's really fragile. I enjoy playing Brand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Ahri is pretty heavily banned, but she's always an option. She's an excellent 1v1'er with great sustain and awesome early game potential, without dropping off too bad late game.
    You could get Kennen. He's not the conventional AP mid, but he's super flexible, one of the best solo queue champions out right now.
    Stay away from Ziggs for now. He's actually really bad. I ripped him apart as Jungle Udyr whenever he left his turret range.
    Xerath is also a pretty good option, but be aware that your entire purpose is to be a poke machine. He lacks a lot of oomph in terms of raw damage in respect to other champions like Brand.
    Brand is a really popular choice, but he's really fragile. I enjoy playing Brand.
    I wouldn't say stay away from Ziggs. He has some of the best lane control for any AP champ I've played. He is just a bit susceptible to ganks, which can be avoided with smart use of his W.
    Xerath is a poker. His range makes it easy to harass the enemy champ, but don't expect any kills till you get your ult, and even then it's not guaranteed.
    Not sure on Ahri. I don't see many played, but she looks like a really strong champ, especially with that taunt if you get too close to her turret.
    Brand is a strong AP champ who can rot in a deep pit of doom! Seriously, I always have trouble winning my lane against a Brand. Always seem to walk into his fire thing.

All viable in their own ways. i suggest you finding a friend willing to lending you his account so you can have a game or two with each you know, to find out which you prefer.
    I enjoy all, though i dont play xerath alot anymore, simply because high movement enemies destroy him, and he is lacking that 1v1 burst factor/survival all the others have.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    The one where you post in the "What Champion Should I Buy Thread."

What exactly are you looking for?

Ziggz is new, I have no idea. Wait a week or two if you want a solid choice.

Ahri, Xerath, and Brand are all solid choices. Xerath is a bit more stay back and nuke, alot safer, but without your ulti you are kind of useless. Ahri is skill. You hit shit, you win. Miss shit, you lose. Getting Charm off is crucial. Brand is more dangerous. Incredibly high damage output, no escapes and very fragile. It depends what you want, all 3 are Mages I love and own (except brand, only free week I use him).

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ty for your opinions, still couldn't really decide tho ...
    Just bought xerath since he sounds bit different than the rest for the time being.

Thanks again !