Question Need PowerAura help

I want to track when I proc heals from "Windward Heart" and "Maw of the Dragonlord," with power auras. I can't seems to figure out how to, if it's even possible. I pretty much just want to make a split second visual effect and/or audible effect (both of which I know how to do).

What I need help with, though, is tracking the actual procs. Is it even possible, with Power Auras?

Thing is, those items proc heals, so power auras cannot track it or the ICD (since I believe it can't track those).However, you can use another add on to track the ICDs on them, so when their ICD timer pops up, you'll know that it proced.

WeakAuras and TellMeWhen can be made to track those cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuu View Post
    Thing is, those items proc heals, so power auras cannot track it or the ICD (since I believe it can't track those).However, you can use another add on to track the ICDs on them, so when their ICD timer pops up, you'll know that it proced.
    Well, I guess that is the next best thing.

thanks!

Actually,just found this thread.It's exactly how to do it for Maw , so you can do another for the trinket and you'll be done. Good luck!

Actually,just found this thread.It's exactly how to do it for Maw , so you can do another for the trinket and you'll be done. Good luck!
    Thanks again! I looked I think, but I didn't put in the correct tags, it would seem.

Actually, just got this on my druid to try it out. It has all ICDs ready even for the trinket and Maw. So get it!

Actually, just got this on my druid to try it out. It has all ICDs ready even for the trinket and Maw. So get it!
    Very nice. TYVM

---------- Post added 2012-02-04 at 04:01 PM ----------

I too will be trying this on my Druid for Nature's Grace.

As an update, this addon kicks ASS! thanks for telling me about it.