Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Polite way: reply to that GM and tell him that your bug report was for D3, not WoW.
    Impolite way: post it on D3 forum so everyone can see it and laugh.
    Extreme way: wowbash.com it, post it on the D3 forum, make another ticket and say that D3 support suxx :P as they cannot distinguish D3 bug report from WoW one.

But I see this as unbelievable. Either simple mistake (but very compromising) or highly incompetent GM. Please, let it be 1st option...

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You used the ticket system wrong and I don't see the words Diablo 3 in your support ticket. Yes, you used the word wizard and disintegrate but to be honest, considering how many non-english natives and well, I'm trying to be polite & political but lets just say not everyone is the brightest, a WoW support GM assumed it was about WoW, as it was submitted to WoW customer support.

Even if he made a mistake by replying...... well so did you by posting it in the wrong place.

Sorry, guess I'm a killjoy too, don't hate me :P
    Yes, we hate you now.
    You monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post

TL;DR: I posted a support ticket (Game selected: Diablo III), and because I said "WoW" (for an example), the GM AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED that it was a problem with my UI/Addons... For WoW... *facepalm*
    This problem can be found in the Current Known Issues sticky on the beta forums, it even contains the workaround, yet you proceeded to make a ticket without reading the forums..

You used the ticket system wrong and I don't see the words Diablo 3 in your support ticket. Yes, you used the word wizard and disintegrate but to be honest, considering how many non-english natives and well, I'm trying to be polite & political but lets just say not everyone is the brightest, a WoW support GM assumed it was about WoW, as it was submitted to WoW customer support.

Even if he made a mistake by replying...... well so did you by posting it in the wrong place.

I swear on my mother's (distant) future grave that I clicked Diablo III. I remember it deep in my mind as I clicked the "Submit Ticket" button. That's a core reason why it didn't ask me to choose a character and realm, and why the blackened part is just my real life name, rather than RL name + character name & realm.

Also, thank you for not banning me <3 Wasn't sure if this broke a rule or not ._.

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Polite way: reply to that GM and tell him that your bug report was for D3, not WoW.
    Impolite way: post it on D3 forum so everyone can see it and laugh.
    Extreme way: wowbash.com it, post it on the D3 forum, make another ticket and say that D3 support suxx :P as they cannot distinguish D3 bug report from WoW one.

It's not really impolite because NO ONE but me and the GM who replied to me knows who they are. If I didn't black out his name, THEN it'd be extremely impolite :P

But I see this as unbelievable. Either simple mistake (but very compromising) or highly incompetent GM. Please, let it be 1st option...
    Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    This problem can be found in the Current Known Issues sticky on the beta forums, it even contains the workaround, yet you proceeded to make a ticket without reading the forums..
    >_> Guys, that's not the point! I just wanted to post it here for you all to get a good laugh ._.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    wrong macro brah?

In this thread: Hypocrisy.

if we're getting really exact about this then he did it properly just the wrong place to post it. At the end he said 'just as in WoW'. Meaning he refered to wow, meaning it's not about wow.

Sorry for the terrible English and no trolling intended just pointing it out
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

says imo only one thing ....
    they use the same bot reply software for wow + diablo 3
    i honestly don't think that any human being has gone over that bug report ....

It's not that funny. I honestly think the OP is going way overboard about this and making a big deal out of nothing. Who cares?

Edit:
    Oh, he's banned, didn't even notice. Weird. But yeah, his attitude is definitely a little haughty just for a messed up Customer Service response about a glitch in a BETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I swear on my mother's (distant) future grave that I clicked Diablo III.
    Yeahhh... Gonna guess he's about 14 or 15 years old. Or he's just insane. I don't know of anyone who would ever say such a thing in as belligerent a fashion as that.
    Last edited by LordRayken; 2012-02-05 at 04:48 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Holy shit... that GM deserves a raise and promotion, lolz xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know the GM carefully and thoroughly read what you originally said.