Whats going to be the next raid and do u guys think its going to

Whats going to be the next raid and do u guys think its going to burn though it just as fast??

Deleted
    Hmm, I'm gonna go with the Corrosive Gardens. A pandaren garden which has been contaminated by ghouls, acid monsters and the likes.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the raids in Cataclysm, I cannot see them be a ''burn'' type of raid(s). One can only hope they'll revert back to the days of Vanilla or BC difficulty of raids...but thats less than 0.000000001% of happening lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Mid-Pandaland tier : Alliance versus Horde raid where we fight some known heroes of the opposing factions. Maybe eventually killing one or two before they miraculously escape or etc.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-05-14 at 01:28 AM.

PANDA STADIUM

everyone has to use their pokemon to defeat the evil Team Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    After the raids in Cataclysm, I cannot see them be a ''burn'' type of raid(s). One can only hope they'll revert back to the days of Vanilla or BC difficulty of raids...but thats less than 0.000000001% of happening lol
    Heroic modes this expac are harder than ever before, normal modes are just cake now.

Quote Originally Posted by zeztro55 View Post
    Whats going to be the next raid and do u guys think its going to burn though it just as fast??
    If by "burn through it just as fast" you mean, "will the top guilds still kill it in a few weeks?" then yes. Top guilds raiding 20 hours a day every day =/= average wow playerbase burning through content. /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Blizz said that next tier raid will be the Mogu'Shan Palace along with two others?
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Deleted
    we will have to raid the blizzard office with ghostcrawler as the last boss (obviously he will be a mage boss)

Deleted
    PANDA STADIUM

everyone has to use their pokemon to defeat the evil Team Rocket
    I would like that, but half my guild would quit if it happened. :S