Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

a few questions regarding buying TOR

Hello,
    i've had interest in TOR for a while and i'm planning to buy it, i do however have a few questions regarding buying it.
    As i am an university student, i won't always have time to play TOR as much as i would want to. However i saw that they offered monthly subscribtions. Which would be perfect for me (don't subscribe during examn month for example).

Now my questions are:
    • When i buy TOR , do i get the first 30 days free just like WoW does it?
    • I am planning to play ME3 in one month, and won't have much time left for TOR then, can i buy TOR, use the 30 free days and then subscribe after i completed Mass Effect 3? Or do i need a subscribtion right away? planning to buying it on Origin.
    • Can i somehow start the 20 gigabyte download even before i bought the game?
    • Which would be a good PVP server in Europe? i'm looking for a server with VERY high population (don't care much about queues). Since i want to meet people everywhere and lots of world PVP.

You get the first 30 free, however you are required to set up a subscription at the time of purchase (before you activate it). Now that doesn't mean it is going to charge you until your free month is up, and nothing is stopping you from cancelling the sub before it charges you. You cannot download the game without registering the game first. to get the reg key you gotta buy the game. Don't play on EU servers so I can't answer the last question, but it tells you how populated the server is before you select one.